Careers in Africa's pricing is not readily available on their website. Interested employers should contact the company for more information.
Careers in Africa is a recruitment platform and job board that prominent companies in Africa use to recruit employees. It is based in the U.K., and employers there should consider using it to recruit from Africa and Europe. There are few local vacancies advertised on the site, suggesting that it might be best for recruiting remote workers.
The platform focuses on building and promoting compelling employer branding to attract candidates, and features include an employee value proposition design tool. Detailed company profiles, a large network, social media sharing, recruitment support, and integrations are also on offer. However, there is no resume database.
- Careers in Africa offers a design tool for creating an employee value proposition.
- The talent network consists of two million professionals from Africa.
- There are 600,000 high-level graduates and early-career candidates in the network.
- The platform uses email, social media, and targeted job boards to promote vacancies.
- Employers can create and easily maintain detailed company profiles.
- Account managers are available to offer recruitment support.
- Careers in Africa has a basic applicant tracking system.
- Pre-screening questions can be added to job posts.
- The company is headquartered in London.
- Careers in Africa has a larger audience in Africa than JobServe.
- Careers in Africa does not offer employers access to a resume database.
- JobServe and CV-Library are better options for reaching the African diaspora in the U.K.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Careers in Africa.
How to Post a Job on Careers in Africa:
To arrange a demo or post a job on Careers in Africa, contact their sales team.
Careers in Africa vs. CV-Library:
CV-Library is perfect for hiring African professionals living in the U.K. It is well-established, gets good traffic, and is more affordable than many local job sites. However, Careers in Africa is the better option for hiring in Africa. Both sites offer employer branding opportunities and include screening questions with job posts.
Careers in Africa vs. JobServe:
JobServe is an excellent alternative to Careers in Africa. It reaches millions of people, is more affordable than some local sites, offers candidate matching, and offers access to a resume database. It also serves job seekers in Africa. Careers in Africa has fewer features, but it does have a larger African audience.
Careers in Africa vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a professional social network with a much larger audience than Careers in Africa. While both platforms are great options for finding African job seekers, LinkedIn offers a wider variety of hiring tools than Careers in Africa, including a free job posting option and resume searches.