AOAExcel Career Center
From $195.00 /post for members and from $380.00 /post for nonmembers.
Up to 90 days.
Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Phone and email.
Founded in 1898, the AOA is a well-established and reputable organization. The AOAExcel Career Center allows employers to post vacancies and connect with a range of optometry professionals. The platform offers a number of recruitment features to help streamline the hiring process, including a resume database, premium listings, and 90-day job posts.
While AOAExcel Career Center lacks a free job posting option, its pricing is more affordable than most competitors for AOA members. The platform gives employers access to a specialized audience of optometry professionals; however, it lacks key recruitment tools, such as social media promotion, job board syndication, and bulk job posting plans.
- The AOA Career Center gives employers a targeted approach to hiring optometry professionals.
- The platform features a resume database of candidates for employers to search through.
- Job posts are active for up to 90 days, offering employers enhanced exposure.
- AOA members benefit from discounted job posting rates.
- Featured jobs appear on the job seekers' home page and are highlighted for greater visibility.
- Employers can easily manage job posts and applications from the centralized dashboard.
- Companies can create company profiles to aid brand awareness and attract candidates.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors, such as Eyes on Eyecare Job Board.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Job posts are not promoted on the platform's social media channels.
- Job ads are not syndicated to partner websites or other job boards.
- The platform lacks bulk job posting plans.
- Only AOA members benefit from the discounted job posting rates.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AOAExcel Career Center.
45-Day Job Listing
60-Day Job Listing
90-Day Job Listing
45-Day Featured Job Listing
60-Day Featured Job Listing
90-Day Featured Job Listing
*Bulk plans and job posting enhancements are available. Check out the pricing page for more details.
AOAExcel Career Center vs. Eyes on Eyecare:
Unlike the AOAExcel Career Center, Eyes on Eyecare offers job board syndication and a dedicated account manager. Eyes on Eyecare is costlier than AOAExcel Career Center's membership plans, but more affordable for nonmembers, making it the better option for employers on a tight budget. However, Eyes on Eyecare lacks a resume database.
AOAExcel Career Center vs. iHireOptometry:
For AOAExcel Career Center members, the platform is more affordable than iHireOptometry, charging $180.00 per job post compared to the latter's price of $349.00. Both platforms allow employers to create branded company profiles and offer premium listings for increased exposure, but only iHireOptometry offers bulk job posting plans.
AOAExcel Career Center vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a professional social network that advertises general roles. In comparison, AOAExcel Career Center gives users a more targeted approach to hiring talent in the optometry industry. Of the two, LinkedIn is more affordable thanks to its free plan. AOAExcel Career Center's pricing starts at $195.00 for members and $380.00 for nonmembers.