From $349.00 /mo.
Searchable resume database
Candidate management tools
iHireOptometry gives employers access to a niche talent pool of optometry professionals in the U.S. Employers can access a resume database to proactively search for candidates that meet their job post requirements or make use of the site's job posting services.
Other useful features include basic candidate management tools, branded email alerts, custom prescreening questions, 15-day job post refreshes, and keyword optimization. However, with a starting price of $349.00 per month, there are more affordable alternatives, such as Eyes on Eyecare Job Board.
- There are several job posting plans to suit different hiring needs.
- Every 15 days, job ads are refreshed to the top of the search results.
- Job postings can be upgraded for nationwide reach or to stand out as featured job ads.
- Custom prescreening questions can be added to job ads.
- Job postings are promoted on iHire's Twitter accounts.
- Employers can access a resume database to proactively find suitable candidates for their job openings.
- The site features candidate management tools for viewing, tracking, and saving notes on applicants.
- Branded email alerts are sent to matching candidates.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The site is costlier than some of its niche competitors, such as Eyes on Eyecare and AOAExcel Career Center.
We were unable to find any online reviews of iHireOptometry.
1 Job Slot
3 Job Slots
10 Job Slots
Resume Search + Job Slot
Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on iHireOptometry:
Five easy steps for posting a job on iHireOptometry.
Posting a job on iHireOptometry.
Click on "Employers."
Go to the iHireOptometry home page and click on "Employers" toward the top-right corner of the page.
Create an account.
Select "Register" from the drop-down menu, add your work email address, and click on "Next." Then, complete the online form and click on "Continue."
Complete the online form with your job title and information about your company.
Click on "Start Hiring."
Create your job post.
Click on the "Post Job" button in your account dashboard and complete a series of online forms to create your job post.
Add the job details, including the title and job description, and click on "Next."
Select a job category and click on "Next."
Add prescreening questions. Then, click on "Next."
Select a job posting plan.
Choose a job posting plan and click on "Continue."
Pay for your job posting.
Complete the online form with your payment details and click on "Place Your Order" to complete the transaction.
iHireOptometry vs. Eyes on Eyecare:
iHireOptometry and Eyes on Eyecare both cater to the optometry job market in the U.S. With a starting price of $249.00 per month, Eyes on Eyecare is the more affordable option as iHireOptometry's rates start at $349.00 per month. Both sites offer employer branding and candidate management tools, but Eyes on Eyecare lacks a resume database.
iHireOptometry vs. AOAExcel Career Center:
AOAExcel Career Center and iHireOptometry are both niche job sites with a resume database. While AOAExcel Career Center offers longer job posting durations and more affordable rates for its members, starting at $195.00 per post, it is costlier for nonmembers with rates starting at $380.00 per post, compared to iHireOptometry's $349.00 per month.
iHireOptometry vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that advertises general vacancies. By contrast, iHireOptometry primarily lists optometry roles and may be the better option for targeted hiring. While Indeed has a free plan and a promoted post that starts at $5.00 per day, iHireOptometry charges $349.00 per month for a single job slot.