The Berkeley Optometry job board offers free job postings for ODs as well as practices that are for sale.
The Berkeley Optometry job board presents an easy way for employers to reach a targeted audience of optometry graduates from the University of California, Berkeley. The job posting process is simple and completely free, and vacancies appear in the OptoJobs Newsletter mailed to subscribers.
The job board, however, does not offer any advanced features to increase job ad exposure, such as highlighted posts, job distribution to other job boards, or social media sharing.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Job postings are free of charge.
- Full-time, part-time, and fill-in positions can be listed on the job board.
- Employers reach a niche audience of optometry professionals from UC Berkeley.
- All job postings are featured in the OptoJobs Newsletter for additional visibility.
- The platform only accepts job openings for ODs.
- The job board does not feature employer branding, applicant tracking tools, job syndication, or social media sharing.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Berkeley Optometry job board.
Berkeley Optometry Job Board vs. Eyes on Eyecare Job Board:
The Eyes on Eyecare job board is a feature-rich platform that charges $249.00 per job ad. For the cost, employers have access to employer branding, job syndication, and applicant tracking. While the Berkeley Optometry job board lacks all of these, they do offer free job posting.
Berkeley Optometry Job Board vs. AOAExcel Career Center:
AOAExcel Career Center is the official job board of the American Optometric Association. While neither job board offers applicant tracking, AOAExcel does offer resume searches and longer-than-average 90-day ads. Unlike the Berkeley Optometry job board, AOAExcel lacks a free plan, and posts cost $195.00 for members and $380.00 for nonmembers.
Berkeley Optometry Job Board vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a well-known job board that promotes a wide range of jobs in all industries. The platform offers free and sponsored job posting options that include a resume database and built-in skills assessments. However, the Berkeley Optometry job board may be a better option for employers looking to attract a niche audience of optometrists.
Herbert Wertheim School of Optometry & Vision Science, University of California, Berkeley
Jan 01, 1907
Minor Hall, 380 Minor Lane, Berkeley, CA 94720