Working.com allows employers to advertise jobs in 10 regional newspapers and on its job posting website. The site is owned by Postmedia Network.
Completely free trial, no card required.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
7 Days Online Only
30 Days Online Only
3 Days in Print, 7 Days Online
7 Days in Print, 7 Days Online
1 Day in Print (Border), 7 Days Online
7 Days in Print (Border), 7 Days Online
How to Post a Job on Working.com
- After signing in to your account, click "List Job" in the top right corner.
- Select the newspaper you'd like your job posting to appear in and the job classification.
- Select the pay option you'd prefer and select "Get started."
- Enter the job posting and company details.
- Press Save and you'll be directed to the payment page.
Working.com Key Information Table:
Number of Employees
1 (416) 383-2300
365 Bloor Street, East Toronto, Ontario Canada M4W 3L4
How can I edit a Working.com job posting?
You can request to edit your online posting from your Working.com account.
How can I delete a Working.com job posting?
You can delete your job posting on your dashboard under My Ads.
How can I create a Working.com account?
Go to working.com and click Sign Up in the top right corner. Create a username and password and you'll be sent a link to confirm your email address.