Working.com allows employers to advertise jobs in 10 regional newspapers and on its job posting website. The site is owned by Postmedia Network.
7 Days Online Only
30 Days Online Only
3 Days in Print, 7 Days Online
7 Days in Print, 7 Days Online
1 Day in Print (Border), 7 Days Online
7 Days in Print (Border), 7 Days Online
How to Post a Job on Working.com
- After signing in to your account, click "List Job" in the top right corner.
- Select the newspaper you'd like your job posting to appear in and the job classification.
- Select the pay option you'd prefer and select "Get started."
- Enter the job posting and company details.
- Press Save and you'll be directed to the payment page.
Working.com Key Information Table:
Number of Employees
1 (416) 383-2300
365 Bloor Street, East Toronto, Ontario Canada M4W 3L4
How can I edit a Working.com job posting?
You can request to edit your online posting from your Working.com account.
How can I delete a Working.com job posting?
You can delete your job posting on your dashboard under My Ads.
How can I create a Working.com account?
Go to working.com and click Sign Up in the top right corner. Create a username and password and you'll be sent a link to confirm your email address.