From £240.00 +VAT /post.
Applicant tracking tools
CV database access
WMJobs is a specialist job board that connects companies with job seekers searching for work in the country's public sector. WMJobs offers exceptional local reach, with positions spanning from admin to healthcare services, and its focused audience helps automate the recruiting process.
WMJobs provides employers with access to an extensive CV database, and its simple-to-use recruiter dashboard includes tools for managing and tracking potential prospects.
- WMJobs offers bulk packages that can save employers up to 20%.
- The platform includes standard tracking and management features.
- Employers have access to a CV database to proactively find potential candidates.
- WMJobs provides great exposure for employers in the public sector industry.
- The website is optimized for mobile use, making it ideal for employers on the go.
- WMJobs sends email alerts to relevant candidates to help automate the application process.
- Comparatively, the bulk packages and promotional job posting plans are costly.
- The platform's customer support services are only available via email.
- Job postings are only listed on the website for 28 days.
We were unable to find any online reviews of WMJobs.
Standard Job Posting
Job of the Week
*The platform also offers bulk posting packs.
WMJobs vs. Find a Job:
While Find a Job is a government-owned website that advertises local vacancies, WMJobs is a niche job site that caters to employers in the public sector. The primary difference between the two competitors is their pricing. Unlike WMJobs, Find a Job does not charge employers to post jobs, but WMJobs does provide great sponsored packages.
WMJobs vs. Fish4jobs:
Fish4jobs stands out as the low-cost option, with its entry-level plan costing £165.00 +VAT per post compared to £240.00 +VAT per post. While both competitors offer robust promotional plans, WMJobs packages are more extensive and include bulk posting discounts. For employers in the public sector, WMJobs offers the best exposure.
WMJobs vs. CityJobs:
CityJobs and WMJobs share varying target markets, with the former job board only posting jobs in the banking industry. While city positions are advertised on CityJobs' website, WMJobs is regarded as the go-to job board for vacancies in the city council. That said, CityJobs is more affordable, charging £89.00 +VAT for a new customer post.
West Midlands Employers
Jan 01, 2016
How much does it cost to post a job ad on WMJobs?
WMJobs' job posting prices range between £240.00 +VAT and £500.00 +VAT per post. Additionally, the platform provides bulk packages.