1 Job Credit
1 Priority Job Credit
2 Job Credits
3 Job Credits
5 Job Credits
10 Job Credits
Contact for quote.*
*For tailored solutions, bulk packs, premium profiles, microsites, and global advertising solutions, get in touch with them.
Founded in 2013, Global Medical Careers offers recruitment solutions to those in search of staff in the medical or science fields. They are operational in 52 countries, and vacancies for doctors, nurses, support staff, managers, HR specialists, and more, are listed on the job board. They offer tailored solutions and a variety of price plans.
The U.K. is among the top three countries to use the job board and they receive the fourth-highest number of applicants from this region, too. Their physical location in the U.K. gives the job board a permanent foothold in the country. At the time of writing, around 200 local jobs were listed, including opportunities in the U.K.'s aged care industry.
- The job site specializes in inbound and outbound recruiting, helping you target both active and passive candidates.
- An applicant tracking system (ATS) makes it easier to manage applications and candidates.
- Job listings are syndicated to a variety of job boards within the careers.global network, including medical, pharma, and more.
- Employers can create automated screening questionnaires with passing scores to narrow down the applicant pool.
- Branded advertising templates are available, ensuring professional-looking job posts.
- Custom packages are available to employers who have specific recruitment needs.
- Employers may submit an XML feed of their jobs to effortlessly export vacancies to the job board.
- There is a local office and contact number.
- Friendly customer service agents get back to you within a day or a few hours of making an inquiry.
- The site is tricky to navigate and the filters don't allow for all U.K. vacancies to be displayed at the same time.
- There is no resume database.
- Global Medical Careers does not offer a free trial or free posting plans.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. Dollars.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Global Medical Careers.
How to Post a Job on Global Medical Careers:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Global Medical Careers.
Posting a job on Global Medical Careers.
Click on "ADVERTISE."
You will find this button toward the top-right corner of the Global Medical Careers home page.
Create an account.
Complete the online account registration form and click on "Continue" toward the bottom of the page.
Follow the link sent to you by email to activate your account.
Create your job post.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "LET'S GET STARTED." Then, select "Manage jobs" from the left menu bar on your dashboard page, click on the "Post New Job" button, and complete the online job posting form. When you're done, click on "PREVIEW."
Review your job ad.
Look over the preview of your job ad and ensure that all the information provided is correct. Then, click on "PAY AND POST" toward the bottom of the page.
To make any changes, click on "EDIT."
Select a job posting plan.
Peruse the available job posting packages and click on your chosen plan. Then, click on "Add To Cart."
Pay for your job posting.
Review the item(s) in your online shopping cart and select "Secure Checkout." Then, choose a payment method and follow the prompts to complete the purchase.
Global Medical Careers vs. HealthJobsUK.com:
HealthJobsUK.com is a great choice for hiring local as over 85% of site traffic comes from the U.K., while Global Medical Careers gets most of its traffic from Saudi Arabia. Global Medical Careers allows clients to purchase listings from the site and post jobs directly, while HealthJobsUK.com has an agent who manages this.
Global Medical Careers vs. Jobs4Medical:
Jobs4Medical is a job board that lists thousands more local vacancies than Global Medical Careers. Both have a global reach, but Jobs4Medical focuses on the U.K., making it ideal for hiring locals. Employers who prefer more control over their accounts should consider Global Medical Careers.
Global Medical Careers vs. BMJ Careers:
BMJ Careers focuses on the U.K. market and has more local vacancies on its site. BMJ Careers also gets more U.K. traffic, so unless employers are trying to attract international talent, they should probably opt for BMJ Careers. Listings cost more with BMJ Careers, but their pool of local talent is larger than Global Medical Careers.