From US$250.00 /mo.
Contact for quote.
*The Pro and Team plan includes curated hiring add-ons.
AngelList is a popular global tech startup network and its recruiting tool has assisted over 100,000 startup companies of all sizes to hire tech talent. U.S.-based AngelList began operating in the U.K. in 2014. AngelList offers U.K. tech job seekers a comprehensive local job board.
Apart from featuring local tech startup job postings, AngelList provides U.K. employers with a wide global reach. U.K. employers can post unlimited jobs at no cost and global job seekers can explore local tech and startup job opportunities for free.
- Employers are connected with AngelList's international network of over 8 million users.
- The platform offers unlimited free and paid global job posting plans.
- Free job listings include company profiles and logos.
- The paid Pro plan offers a 7-day free trial.
- Paid plans include promoted job posting options.
- Employers gain access to profiles of over three million active local and global job seekers.
- The site features free company branding.
- The site's global reach allows U.K. employers to easily fill their remote job positions.
- Employers receive inbound applications from active job seekers.
- Advanced search filters help employers find passive candidates.
- The site offers built-in applicant tracking system (ATS) compatibility.
- A dedicated job posting site for U.K. employers to advertise their listings is not provided.
- The site only caters to tech startup companies.
- Prices are only available in U.S. dollars.
- The free Starter plan limits candidate views.
- Candidate matching is not included.
AngelList receives mixed reviews from users. In general, user reviews on Quora are mostly positive and AngelList is seen as a great place for startups to connect with skilled tech workers.
On Trustpilot, local reviews about the platform as a vehicle for investing in businesses are mostly negative, but comments about their tech startup jobs are positive.
How to Post a Job on AngelList:
Three easy steps for posting a job ad on AngelList.
Posting a job on AngelList.
Click on "Post a job."
Navigate to the AngelList home page and scroll down to click on the blue text that reads "Post a job," located just to the right of the blue "Find startup jobs" button. On the next page, click on the blue "Start Hiring Today" button.
Set up your account.
On the pop-up screen, click on "Let's get started." Fill in your company details, which includes uploading a logo and selecting the applicant tracking system that you use, if relevant. Follow the onscreen prompts to automatically proceed to the job posting screen.
Start posting jobs.
Create your job posting by completing the online form, which includes adding your job title, description, type, salary, and location. Once done, click on the blue "Publish this job" button to post your listing for free.
Search Resumes for Free on AngelList:
- Navigate to www.angel.co/.
- Sign up or log in to your account.
- Click on "Source" on the left.
- Enter your keyword(s), role, location, years of experience, etc.
- Click "Search."
AngelList vs. CW Jobs:
AngelList engages with the global tech startup community and the platform provides employers with free and paid job posting options. CW Jobs is a U.K.-based tech recruitment website and their prices start at £249.00 per job posting. CW Jobs charges employers extra to access their CV database.
AngelList vs. Technojobs:
AngelList reaches a global audience of job seekers in the tech startup environment and employers can opt for free or paid job listing plans. Technojobs is a U.K.-based telecommunications and IT job posting site that helps employers find and recruit qualified job seekers. Technojob's job posting prices start at £290.00 for a single job advert.
AngelList vs. CV-Library:
AngelList caters to the global tech startup community and they offer free and paid job postings with access to job seeker profiles. CV-Library is a well-trusted and established local site that reaches a wide audience. They provide paid access to thousands of qualified job seekers' CVs, but it is a generalist site and their prices for a single job posting start at £75.00.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
October 12, 2020
September 8, 2020
What is AngelList?
AngelList is a popular international tech startup community. U.K. employers can use AngelList to find investors for their startup companies and build their tech teams.
How much does it cost to post a job on AngelList?
AngelList's pricing options include free, unlimited job postings. Their paid plans start at US$250.00 per month.
How do I register an AngelList account?
- Navigate to the AngelList home page.
- Click on "Join" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill in the online form, including your full name, email address, and a unique password.
- Click on the blue "Sign up" button.
- Verify your account information via email to activate your account.
Can you search resumes free on AngelList?
Yes. AngelList's free Starter plan allows a limited number of candidate views at no cost.
Is AngelList any good?
AngelList is a great site for finding professionals for a start-up tech company. UK employers can post unlimited jobs for free, track applicants, access millions of profiles, and find passive candidates. However, it might not be the right choice for you if you aren't in the start-up tech space.