Resume-Library is one of the leading job boards and free resume search sites in the United States. For job seekers, the site offers career advice, a resume upload facility, and a job search tool where users can search for jobs from more than 50 different industries. Employers can browse resumes and create posts that are shared with more than 800 sites.
Pay for Performance
From $3.00 /application.
30-Day Job Posting
From $79.00 /post.
30-Day Resume Search
Resume-Library is one of the most popular job boards in the U.S. The sister site of CV-library, it boasts a resume database in the millions where employers can view and search for candidates when they pay a monthly access fee. Employers also have the option of posting job ads and screening candidates with an integrated applicant tracking system (ATS).
There is an option to pay for jobs per post or to pay by performance if you are posting multiple jobs. All posts automatically come with free branding and account holders have access to 24-hour support. There is a free trial for interested users with no need to insert your credit card details.
- Includes candidate matching and resume alerts.
- Choose to pay per post, or by performance.
- Free branding on all jobs.
- Your job post is shared across 800 sites.
- Integrated with leading ATSs.
- Free trial available with no need to enter your credit card details.
- Includes 24-hour support.
- Resume access is priced separately.
- The pay-per-posting plan is limited to 10 jobs.
Resume-Library has been operational since 2013 and is widely regarded as a trusted brand. Reviews on TrustPilot are favorable with users impressed by the pricing, ease of use, and quick responses from customer support.
How to Post a Job on Resume-Library:
- Navigate to Resume-Library.com.
- Click on the green "Hire Now" button in the top right corner.
- Sign in or create a free account.
- Choose a posting plan.
- Click "Buy Now."
- Insert your credit card information.
- Fill in your job posting details.
- Review and post.
How to Search Resumes for Free on Resume-Library:
- Navigate to https://www.resume-library.com/hiring.
- Click "Resume Search" at the top of the page.
- Click "Try for Yourself" in the center of the page.
- Enter a few keywords or a job title.
- Enter your state, city, or zip code.
- Select your distance range.
- Enter your name, company name, email address, and your phone number.
- Click "Search Resumes."
Resume-Library vs. Indeed:
Indeed and Resume-Library are both popular job boards in the U.S. with large audiences and extensive candidate databases. Unlike Resume-Library, Indeed offers both free and paid plans with featured job postings starting from $5.00 per post. Like Resume-Library, Indeed also offers pay-per-performance postings.
Resume-Library vs. Monster:
Like Resume-Library, Monster is known for its extensive resume database and easy-to-use job board. Monster has been around longer and is more popular in the U.S., but Resume-Library shares job posts with more partner sites. In terms of pricing, Resume-Library offers pay-per-performance options, which Monster does not.
361 Newbury St., Boston, MA 02115
Number of Employees
News & Activity:
News or Activity
February 20, 2020
What is Resume-Library?
Resume-Library is a popular U.S. job board where employers can browse resumes and post job ads that are shared to a network of over 800 partner sites.
How do I create a Resume-Library account?
- Navigate to Resume-Library's recruiter registration page.
- Fill in your details in the spaces provided.
- Click on "Register."
What does it cost to post a job on Resume-Library?
Resume-Library's pricing starts at $79.00 for a single job posting. Access to the resume database is charged separately at $199.00 per month.
Does Resume-Library offer a free trial?
Yes, interested users can request a free trial. No credit card is needed.
Does Resume-Library have a mobile app?
Yes, Resume-Library has a mobile app that caters primarily to job seekers. Links to the Android and iOS versions can be found on Resume-Library's home page.
Can I search resumes free on Resume-Library?
Yes, you can search and preview resumes for free on Resume-Library. You will need to furnish some personal details.