Penn Live Jobs
From $360.00 /post.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking tools
Penn Live Jobs is a feature-rich job board that helps employers find and hire qualified candidates in a wide variety of industries throughout Pennsylvania. Users benefit from robust job ad distribution, access to an extensive resume database, user-friendly applicant tracking tools, and diversity hiring initiatives.
- The platform has various job posting packages to suit different recruitment needs.
- Listings are distributed to more than 30 affiliated job boards for maximum visibility.
- Employers can proactively search for job seekers in the site's resume database.
- The job board offers robust diversity hiring initiatives to help employers connect with veterans and college graduates.
- Vacancies are shared on the site's social media pages for added exposure.
- The platform sends users a number of candidate profiles matching their job post's criteria to simplify the hiring process.
- Penn Live Jobs features an applicant tracking system for employers to efficiently manage postings and applications.
- Listings are mobile-optimized and can be viewed on any device.
- Other services include candidate relevancy ratings, unlimited user logins, and job post reporting.
- Compared to various competitors, Penn Live Jobs is costly.
- The platform does not offer longer-than-average job post durations.
- There is no free job posting plan available.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Penn Live Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Penn Live Jobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Penn Live Jobs.
Posting a job on Penn Live Jobs.
Go to Penn Live Jobs' website.
From the home page, click on "Post a job" toward the middle of the page.
Select a job posting plan.
Choose your preferred job posting package by clicking on "Post a job now" under the applicable heading.
A pop-up window will appear. Add your email address and click on "Continue" to proceed.
Create your listing.
On the next page, fill out the online form with your vacancy's details, including the title, description, and location. Once complete, click on "Continue" toward the bottom-right corner.
Review your job post for accuracy and peruse the available upgrades. Select any you'd like to purchase or leave them blank, and click on "Continue."
Complete your purchase.
Add your billing and credit card details to the online form, and click on "Post Job" to pay for your listing.
Penn Live Jobs vs. Philly Ad Club Jobs:
Penn Live Jobs and Philly Ad Club Jobs both cater to job seekers in Philadelphia, but the former has a statewide reach. However, Philly Ad Club Jobs lists advertising roles, making it the better option for targeted hiring. While Penn Live Jobs charges $360.00 per post, Philly Ad Club Jobs charges $75.00 per member post and $150.00 for nonmembers.
Penn Live Jobs vs. PA CareerLink:
Like Penn Live Jobs, PA CareerLink advertises general roles to statewide employers and candidates. While Penn Live Jobs charges $360.00 per post, PA CareerLink is a free job posting service, making it the more affordable choice. However, for Penn Live Jobs' higher price tag, users benefit from applicant tracking and job ad distribution tools.
Penn Live Jobs vs. Craigslist:
Craigslist charges between $10.00 and $35.00 for a Pennsylvania-specific job post, whereas Penn Live Jobs charges $360.00 per post. While both sites offer resume searches, Penn Live Jobs is the more feature-rich choice, offering applicant tracking, social media promotion, and job ad distribution.