From $199.00 /post.
Applicant tracking system
Resume database search
Job ad distribution
BaltimoreJobSite.com is a local hiring platform that advertises jobs to job seekers in and around Baltimore. While the platform is powered by Nexxt, employers can access the job board through BaltimoreJobSite.com's designated portal. Features to look out for include employer branding, detailed reporting, free search alerts, and social media reach.
- All plans include job ad syndication to niche job sites, standard employer branding options, and job ad reporting.
- New job ads are advertised to candidates via email, improving response times.
- Employers can create a company profile that includes a concise description and logo.
- BaltimoreJobSite.com generates detailed reporting, including candidate demographic data and team usage reporting.
- Job posting packages include extensive social media promotion.
- Employers can easily access and search through the candidate resume database.
- The platform includes candidate matching technology that helps highlight top talent.
- Compared to local job boards, such as MetroBaltimoreJobs.com, BaltimoreJobSite.com is more cost-effective.
- There are no free job posting options available.
- The platform does not offer an applicant tracking system.
- BaltimoreJobSite.com is lacking an independent job board and instead, operates through Nexxt.
- The entry-level plan does not include candidate resume views.
We were unable to find online reviews of BaltimoreJobSite.com.
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on BaltimoreJobSite.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on BaltimoreJobSite.com.
Posting a job on BaltimoreJobSite.com.
Go to BaltimoreJobSite.com.
Navigate to BaltimoreJobSite.com's home page and click on "Hiring?" in the top-right corner. This should direct you to Nexxt's platform.
Click on "POST A JOB."
On the Nexxt home page, click on "POST A JOB" in the main home page banner.
Select a job posting package.
Read through the different job posting packages available. When you're ready, choose your ideal package by clicking on "Buy Now" beneath your plan of choice.
Create an employers account.
Enter your email address and chosen password, and click on "Continue." Next, enter your company's information, and click on "CONTINUE."
Once you've successfully logged into your account, choose your destination and click on "Launch Hiring Desktop."
Create your job posting.
From the Hiring Desktop, click on "Post New Job" in the top-right corner. On the following page, enter the job's details, including location, description, categories, and title. Once you've completed the form, click on "Create Job."
On the next page, read through the preview of the job ad and click on "Confirm New Job Post."
Complete the purchase.
Finally, fill in your billing and credit card details. Make sure that you agree to the terms and conditions before clicking on "CONFIRM PURCHASE."
Once the payment has been processed, your job ad will be published.
BaltimoreJobSite.com vs. MetroBaltimoreJobs.com:
BaltimoreJobSite.com and MetroBaltimoreJobs.com are local job boards with similar features, including resume database access, company profiles, and social media sharing. That said, the two competitors differ in pricing, with BatimoreJobSite.com's plans starting at $199.00 per month. In comparison, MetroBaltimoreJobs.com charges $275.00 per post.
BaltimoreJobSite.com vs. The Baltimore Sun Jobs:
BaltimoreJobSite.com and The Baltimore Sun Jobs share a targeted hiring approach and similar features, but the latter stands out as more costly. With The Baltimore Sun Jobs, there are online and print options and pricing starts at $400.00 per post. BaltimoreJobSite.com, on the other hand, costs $199.00 per month, and its plans are full-equipped.
BaltimoreJobSite.com vs. MarylandJobNetwork.com:
BaltimoreJobSite.com and MarylandJobNetwork.com differ in their pricing and their reach. Comparatively, MarylandJobNetwork.com offers statewide reach, but its plans are costlier, with its entry-level plan starting at $275.00 per post. BaltimoreJobSite.com charges $199.00 per month and it advertises solely in Baltimore.