The Baltimore Sun Job Board
From $400.00 /post.
Social media promotion
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking system
Mobile device optimization
The Baltimore Sun features an online job board and a range of recruitment solutions, including job posting services, candidate searches, and virtual career fairs. While there is no free job posting option and plans start at a steep $400.00 for a single online ad, all ads are mobile optimized and include applicant tracking and analytics tools.
- There are three job posting plans that are suitable for different hiring needs.
- All job posting plans include job distribution, social promotion, an applicant tracking system (ATS), and analytics.
- Employers can receive a list of candidates that match their job requirements in the Talent Pool section of the ATS.
- The site features a virtual career fair platform where employers can connect with local job seekers.
- The candidate search service gives employers access to millions of candidate profiles and resumes sourced from other sites.
- Employers can create media-rich company profiles to showcase their business.
- Job ads are optimized for mobile devices.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- The job posting service is costlier than local alternatives, such as MetroBaltimoreJobs.com and MarylandJobNetwork.com.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The Baltimore Sun's job board.
How to Post a Job on The Baltimore Sun Job Board:
Five easy steps for posting a job on The Baltimore Sun Job Board.
Posting a job on The Baltimore Sun Job Board.
Click on "Post a Job."
Go to The Baltimore Sun's jobs page and click on the "Post a Job" button toward the top-right corner of the page.
Select a job posting plan.
Scroll down to the advertising packages and click on "Purchase now" beneath the option that best suits your hiring needs.
Enter your email address in the pop-up window and click on "Continue."
Create your job post.
Complete the online form with the job information and application instructions. Then, click on "Continue" toward the bottom-right corner of the page.
Review your job post.
Ensure the information in your job ad is accurate. Review the additional distribution products on offer, checking any that you wish to add to your job posting. Then, click on "Continue" toward the bottom of the page.
Pay and post your job ad.
Add your billing and payment information. Then, click on "Post Job" toward the bottom-right corner of the page to purchase and publish your job listing.
The Baltimore Sun Job Board vs. MetroBaltimoreJobs.com:
The Baltimore Sun Job Board and MetroBaltimoreJobs.com both offer a job board and hiring tools to help employers connect with job seekers in Baltimore. While both sites provide an attractive range of features, including social media promotion and an applicant tracking system, MetroBaltimoreJobs.com is the more affordable option.
The Baltimore Sun Job Board vs. MarylandJobNetwork.com:
The Baltimore Sun Job Board and MarylandJobNetwork.com offer a similarly comprehensive range of hiring tools and services, including resume searches and social promotion. However, the former stands out as the costlier option, with pricing starting at $400.00 for a single job ad compared to MarylandJobNetwork.com's $275.00 for a single job post.
The Baltimore Sun Job Board vs. Indeed:
Unlike The Baltimore Sun Job Board, Indeed offers a free job posting option, making it the more affordable of the two platforms. The Baltimore Sun Job Board offers employers a more targeted audience than Indeed, as it caters specifically to users in Baltimore. However, as a leading, international job board, Indeed offers a far greater reach.
What does it cost to post a job on The Baltimore Sun Job Board?
The Baltimore Sun Job Board's pricing starts at $400.00 for a single online job posting.