From $275.00 /post.
Free to post internships for college students.
Job post duration
Up to 60 days.
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
Originally founded in 1994 as a single recruitment website in Milwaukee, the Circa network has expanded to over 600 local employment platforms, including OhioJobNetwork.com. The platform offers a number of features, such as social media integration, email blasts, company profiles, and a resume database to streamline the hiring process.
While OhioJobNetwork.com is costlier than some local competitors and only offers a free job posting option for internship positions, it offers a range of plans to suit different hiring needs. In addition, employers benefit from the advanced software tools and integrations to help reach top local talent.
- OhioJobNetwork.com has a local focus and offers employers targeted recruitment solutions.
- Companies can create an employer branding site, including graphics, videos, and social media links to attract candidates.
- Job posts can be sent to candidates via targeted email blasts to over 2,500 job seekers at a time.
- Employers can create home page display ads to increase their visibility.
- The "WorkHere" and "TwitterCast" apps automatically integrate job posts with employers' social media channels.
- The "PoweredBy" tool automatically mirrors job posts on employers' websites.
- The platform features an integrated applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Employers can add prescreening and post applicant questionnaires to filter candidates.
- The site features a resume database of candidates for employers to search through.
- The platform offers a number of employer resources, including a blog, webinars, events, and access to recruiting experts.
- The free job posting plan is limited to internship positions.
- The platform is costlier than other local competitors, such as OhioJobBoard.com.
We were unable to find any online reviews of OhioJobNetwork.com.
Internship Job Post
30-Day Single Job Posting
60-Day Single Job Posting
3 Job Posts
5 Job Posts
10 Job Posts
1 Featured Tag
3 Featured Tags
5 Featured Tags
Local Recruiting Subscription
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on OhioJobNetwork.com.
Five easy steps for posting a job on OhioJobNetwork.com
Posting a Job on OhioJobNetwork.com.
Navigate to the OhioJobNetwork.com home page.
From the home page, click on "Register" in the top-right corner of the page. On the next page, click on "I am an Employer."
Create your employer account.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Save Registration" toward the bottom of the page.
Follow the confirmation email to activate your account.
Select a job posting package.
From your dashboard, click on "Shop" beneath the "Shopping and Orders" heading. On the next page, specify a job post duration for the single job posting plan or the number of jobs for the bulk job posting package. Them, click on "Add to Cart" beneath the desired plan.
Review your order and complete the purchase.
Ensure that your order is correct and click on "Checkout" to complete the purchase. Once the payment has been processed, you will be able to create your job post.
If you have a discount code, you can enter it on this page.
Create your job post.
Once the payment is complete, you'll be able to create your job post. Remember to keep your ad clear and concise. Topics that should be discussed in your job ad include compensation, location, responsibilities, and requirements.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
OhioJobNetwork.com vs. OhioJobBoard.com:
OhioJobBoard.com is a similar platform to locally focused job boards. OhioJobBoard.com is more affordable at $79.00 per job post, whereas OhioJobNetwork.com charges $275.00 per job post. While the platforms do offer similar recruitment tools, OhioJobNetwork.com stands out as the more feature-rich platform.
OhioJobNetwork.com vs. CbusJobs.com:
CbusJobs.com primarily targets the city of Columbus but also caters to the job market in Ohio and its surrounds. CbusJobs.com is more affordable than OhioJobNetwork.com, but lacks the advanced recruitment features offered by the latter, such as ATS integration, social media solutions, employer profiles, screening questions, and a resume database.
OhioJobNetwork.com vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the world's largest job boards and gives employers access to a global network of over 250 million professionals. However, OhioJobNetwork.com has a local specialization and may be the better option for targeted hiring. OhioJobNetwork.com is the costlier option and has fixed plans, whereas Indeed operates on a flexible pricing model.