From $349.00 /post.
Job ad distribution
Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
IndyStar Jobs offers a feature-rich job board that's complete with everything from social media sharing and print advertising to employer branding and applicant tracking tools. Hosted by a local newspaper, The Indianapolis Star, the platform boasts great local exposure, and employers can access an intuitive dashboard to help streamline recruitment.
- Job ads are distributed to hundreds of job boards, including Jobcase, ZipRecruiter, and Indeed.
- Employers can advertise vacancies to passive and active job seekers on Facebook.
- The platform allows unlimited user logins and custom application source support.
- IndyStar Jobs provides access to an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and job ad reports.
- Job matches are rated and sorted to help streamline the shortlisting process.
- The platform also offers diversity options to support inclusive hiring efforts.
- Job ads are also promoted on the Jobcase Community platform.
- The website is mobile-optimized to improve visibility.
- Social media promotions are limited to Facebook.
- IndyStar Jobs makes no mention of a resume database.
- There are no free job posting options available.
- Compared to Indiana Career Connect and IndianaJobNetwork.com, IndyStar Jobs is the costlier option.
We were unable to find online reviews of IndyStar Jobs.
Post Online + Print
Contact for quote.
Add-On: Featured Job - IndyStar
Add-On: Facebook Basic Campaign
How to Post a Job on IndyStar Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job ad on IndyStar Jobs.
Posting a job on IndyStar Jobs.
Click on "Post a job."
You'll find this button toward the middle of IndyStar Jobs' home page.
Select a job posting package.
Scroll down to the list of job posting packages and read through your options. Once you've chosen your ideal plan, click on "Post a job now" beneath the applicable plan name.
A pop-up window requesting your email address will appear. Here, enter your email address and click on "Continue."
Create your job ad.
On the following page, provide the details of the job opening, including the title, description, job type, and the application method you'd prefer. Then, click on "Continue."
Review your order.
Confirm that your job description and order details are correct. Then, scroll to the bottom of the page and read through the different add-ons available. If you're satisfied with your order, click on "Continue."
Alternatively, you can click on "Preview Job" to get a better view of your job description and select an add-on.
Pay for your job ad.
In the final step, enter your billing, company, and credit card details. Then, click on "Post Job" to confirm payment. Your job ad will go live on the site once payment has been completed.
IndyStar Jobs vs. Indiana Career Connect:
For employers and job seekers in Indianapolis, IndyStar Jobs and Indiana Career Connect offer targeted job boards. However, that's the extent of their similarities. With Indiana Career Connect, employers can post jobs for free and access a resume database. In contrast, IndyStar Jobs is more feature-rich, but it charges upwards of $349.00 per post.
IndyStar Jobs vs. IndianaJobNetwork.com:
IndyStar Jobs' offerings are very similar to IndianaJobNetwork.com, with both job boards featuring an ATS, social media sharing, and company branding. However, only IndianaJobNetwork.com offers 60-day listings, which cost $295.00 per post. In contrast, IndyStar Jobs' pricing starts at $349.00 for a 30-day post, but the site lacks a resume database.
IndyStar Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a widely popular job board with impressive national and international reach, and the platform offers free postings, making it the budget-friendly option between the two competitors. That said, for more targeted, local hiring, employers may benefit from IndyStar Jobs' offerings, which start at $349.00 per post.
How much does it cost to post a job ad on IndyStar Jobs?
To post online job ads, IndyStar Jobs' pricing starts at $349.00 per post. The platform also offers add-ons that start at $50.00 per post, as well as online and print options.