From $349.00 /post.
Bulk posting discounts
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Diversity hiring tools
Applicant tracking system
Job ad distribution
Cincinnati.com Jobs is a city-specific job board that gives employers access to comprehensive recruitment services to find local talent quickly and easily. The platform offers various job posting plans and nice-to-have tools, such as applicant tracking, job post reporting, and diversity hiring initiatives.
- Cincinnati.com Jobs shares vacancies on the site's social media pages for added visibility.
- The platform features various job posting packages and bulk discounts to suit different hiring needs.
- Users can access the job board's applicant tracking system to manage candidates with ease.
- Listings are distributed to more than 30 affiliated job boards for maximum exposure.
- The platform offers diversity hiring initiatives to connect with veterans and minority job seekers.
- Candidates are automatically rated according to job post descriptions to help users focus on best-matched applicants.
- Other tools include unlimited user logins, mobile-optimized listings, and job post reporting.
- The job board does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Compared to some rival platforms, Cincinnati.com Jobs is a costly option.
- The job board lacks resume database access.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Cincinnati.com Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Cincinnati.com Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Cincinnati.com Jobs.
Posting a job on Cincinnati.com Jobs.
Go to Cincinnati.com Jobs' home page.
On the home page, click on "Post a job" toward the middle of the page.
Select a job posting package.
Choose your preferred job posting plan and click on "Post a job now" under the applicable heading.
A pop-up window will appear. Add your email address and click on "Continue" to proceed.
Create your listing.
Add information about your listing to the online form, including the title, description, and location. Once you're done, click on "Continue" toward the bottom-right corner.
Review your job post.
Read carefully through your listing for accuracy, peruse the available job post upgrades, and tick the boxes of any you'd like to purchase. Once you're ready to proceed, click on "Continue" toward the bottom-right corner.
Finalize your order.
Fill out the online form with your billing and credit card information, and click on "Post Job" to pay for your listing.
Once your purchase is complete, your vacancy will go live on the site.
Cincinnati.com Jobs vs. Greater Cincinnati Planned Giving Council (GCPGC):
Cincinnati.com Jobs and GCPGC both advertise roles throughout Cincinnati, but the latter is a free job posting service, making it the more affordable option. By contrast, Cincinnati.com Jobs charges $349.00 per post. However, for the higher price tag, users benefit from job ad distribution, applicant tracking, and social media promotion.
Cincinnati.com Jobs vs. OhioJobBoard.com:
While Cincinnati.com Jobs caters to city-based professionals, OhioJobBoard.com attracts statewide talent, focusing less on the local job market than the former. Of the two, Cincinnati.com Jobs is the costlier option, charging $349.00 per post, compared to OhioJobBoard.com's $79.00. Both sites offer job ad distribution and applicant tracking.
Cincinnati.com Jobs vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a professional social network that allows employers to list a wide variety of national and global roles. In comparison, Cincinnati.com Jobs may be the better option for local hiring efforts. While LinkedIn has a free job posting plan and paid sponsored posts, Cincinnati.com Jobs charges $349.00 per post, making it the costlier choice.
What does it cost to post a job on Cincinnati.com Jobs?
Cincinnati.com Jobs' pricing ranges between $349.00 and $749.00 for a 30-day listing.
Does Cincinnati.com Jobs have a resume database?
No, Cincinnati.com Jobs does not offer resume database access.