GCPGC Job Board
Job post duration
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
The GCPGC job board is fairly basic and limited in its reach. Its key features include its affordability, which makes it appealing to small companies. It is unclear how many job seekers use GCPGC to seek employment, making it difficult to compare it against other job boards in Ohio.
- Employers can list jobs at no cost, appealing to small companies with tight hiring budgets.
- Companies can choose how long they want their job postings to last.
- GCPGC membership benefits include access to networking opportunities and resource exchange.
- Executive management roles are the most popular job category, with 47 roles listed in the last year.
- Nonprofit and volunteer roles are also frequently advertised on the job board.
- All job posts need to be approved before going live.
- There is no searchable candidate resume database.
- Job posts do not get distributed to larger job boards for added reach.
- Listings are not shared on the company's social media accounts.
We were unable to find reviews of the Greater Cincinnati Planned Giving Council Job Board.
It is free to post a job on the Greater Cincinnati Planned Giving Council Job Board.
GCPGC Job Board vs. OhioJobBoard.com:
GCPGC is a free job posting site, while OhioJobBoard.com costs $79.00 per job post. GCPGC's free posting comes with the caveat of a very basic platform lacking in key hiring features, such as applicant tracking tools, a searchable candidate resume database, and branded employer profiles — tools offered by OhioJobBoard.com.
GCPGC Job Board vs. OhioJobNetwork.com:
At $275.00 per job post, OhioJobNetwork.com is a significantly costlier option than GCPGC's free job board. A higher price comes with advanced recruiting tools, such as a searchable candidate resume database, distribution for other job boards for increased reach, and prescreening questions — features lacking in GCPGC.
GCPGC Job Board vs. Indeed:
Both GCPGC and Indeed offer free job postings, but that's where the comparison ends. Indeed lets employers pay extra for increased visibility on the job board, has candidate management tools to streamline the hiring process, and much more. GCPGC offers none of these and is not as popular an option as Indeed is.