$79.00 - $139.00 /post.
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Candidate screening questions
As part of the USJobNetwork.com, OhioJobBoard.com offers employers access to a large audience of local and niche professionals across the country by syndicating job posts to a range of affiliated partner job boards. The platform is competitively priced and features a number of recruitment tools to streamline the recruitment process.
Key offerings include candidate prescreening questions, an integrated applicant tracking system, a resume database, 60-day job postings, and company profiles. While the platform lacks a free job posting option and has limited customer support, it is a good recruitment option for local employers.
- Employers can choose to syndicate job ads to various regional, national, and niche job boards.
- Employers can add screening questions to job posts to help filter candidates.
- The platform features an integrated applicant tracking system (ATS) to manage candidates.
- The site features a resume database of candidates for employers to search through.
- Employers receive automated resume alerts for candidates that meet their job post criteria.
- Companies can create employer profiles to help attract candidates.
- Employers enjoy discounted job posting rates with the bulk packages.
- OhioJobBoard.com is more affordable than local competitors, such as OhioJobNetwork.com.
- Job ads are active for 60 days.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Job posts are not promoted via the platform's social media channels.
- The website has an outdated user interface.
- The platform lacks a customer support phone number.
We were unable to find any online reviews of OhioJobBoard.com.
State Job Posting
Niche Industry Job Posting
Regional Job Posting
National Job Posting
3 Pack of Niche Industry Job Postings
3 Pack of State Job Postings
3 Pack of Regional Job Postings
3 Pack of National Job Postings
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on OhioJobBoard.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on OhioJobBoard.com.
Posting a job on OhioJobBoard.com.
Navigate to the OhioJobBoard.com home page.
From the home page, click on "Employer Login" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your account.
Select the "Create New Employer Account" tab in the pop-up window and fill out the online form with your details. Then, click on "Register" toward the bottom of the page.
You can also register through LinkedIn or Facebook for convenience.
Create your job post.
Click on "Post Job" in the top menu bar and fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Select the regional job boards that you would like to promote your job post on. Once complete, click on "Purchase" toward the bottom of the page.
If you would like to complete your job post at a later stage, click on "Save as draft" toward the bottom of the page.
Complete the payment and post your job ad.
Select a job posting plan that best suits your needs by entering the number of posts that you would like to purchase. Click on calculate, review your order, and select "Proceed" to complete the job posting process. Once the payment is complete, your job post will be activated.
If you have a coupon code, you can enter it on this page.
OhioJobBoard.com vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is the world's largest professional social network and offers employers access to a much larger global audience of professionals. However, OhioJobBoard.com may offer employers a more targeted approach for local hiring. LinkedIn operates on a pay-per-click pricing model for flexible budgeting, while OhioJobBoard.com has fixed plans.
OhioJobBoard.com vs. Indeed:
Unlike OhioJobBoard.com, Indeed offers both free and paid job posting options, making it the more versatile and budget-friendly option. Indeed offers employers access to their network of some 250 million professionals, but OhioJobBoard.com may be the better option for recruiting local candidates in Ohio and surrounding states.
OhioJobBoard.com vs. OhioJobNetwork.com:
Like OhioJobBoard.com, OhioJobNetwork.com caters to the local job market in Ohio. It is a less affordable option at $275.00 per job post, compared to OhioJobBoard.com's price of $79.00 per job post. Both platforms offer similar features, such as an integrated ATS, company profiles, and prescreening questionnaires.
What is OhioJobBoard.com?
OhioJobBoard.com is a local job posting site that employers can use to post vacancies in Ohio and neighboring states.
What does it cost to post a job on OhioJobBoard.com?
OhioJobBoard.com's pricing ranges from $79.00 to $139.00 per post. The platform also offers discounted bulk job posting packages.
How do I create an account on OhioJobBoard.com?
- Go to the OhioJobBoard.com home page.
- Click on "Employer Login" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select the "Create New Employer Account" tab in the pop-up window.
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Register."