Job post duration
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking tools
Cleveland.com is a print and online news publication that shares the latest local politics, business, sports, and events. It hosts a job board that features comprehensive recruitment solutions, such as resume searches and applicant tracking, for a streamlined hiring process.
Thanks to its robust job distribution and social media promotion tools, Cleveland.com Jobs gives employers access to an extensive network of local professionals in a wide variety of industries. However, unlike some of its local competitors, such as Midtown Cleveland, the platform does not offer a free job posting plan.
- There are multiple job posting packages to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- Listings are shared to the job board's social media pages for increased exposure.
- The platform allows employers to post local full-time, part-time, and contract vacancies at all career levels.
- The Performance package includes heightened visibility on the job board.
- Vacancies are distributed to more than 30 partner job boards for an extended reach.
- The Proactive plan includes access to the site's resume database and candidate matching tools.
- Employers can use the platform's applicant tracking service to manage applicants with ease.
- There are advanced job post reporting tools available.
- Other services include candidate relevancy ratings, unlimited user logins, and mobile-optimized listings.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Compared to other local job boards, such as OhioJobBoard.com, the site is costly.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Cleveland.com Jobs.
*There are several job post upgrades available at checkout.
Cleveland.com Jobs vs. Midtown Cleveland Job Board:
Similar to Cleveland.com Jobs, Midtown Cleveland Job Board caters to the local job market and advertises a range of general vacancies. Of the two, Midtown Cleveland is a budget-friendly option, offering a free job posting service. However, Cleveland.com Jobs is much more feature-rich, with resume searches and applicant tracking tools available.
Cleveland.com Jobs vs. OhioJobNetwork.com:
While Cleveland.com Jobs and OhioJobNetwork.com both offer resume searches, applicant tracking tools, and social media promotion, the latter gives employers a slightly more targeted approach to hiring city-wide talent. However, OhioJobNetwork.com is the more affordable choice, with free internship postings on offer.
Cleveland.com Jobs vs. ZipRecruiter:
ZipRecruiter is a general job board with a large national and global reach. In comparison, Cleveland.com Jobs caters to a smaller network of talent but primarily serves the local job market. While Cleveland.com Jobs charges $350.00 for a standard listing, ZipRecruiter's pricing starts from $16.00 per day per job post.