$69.00 - $229.00 /post.
Partner website syndication.
To date, over 14,500 jobs have been posted on CbusJobs.com and the site claims to have more than 10,500 users. The site offers employers a number of hiring features, such as partner website syndication, a discounted bulk job posting plan, and 60-day listings, to help streamline the recruitment process.
Although the platform is a good option for local employers, its Facebook page has not been updated since 2015, and there is no free job posing options. However, the site does offer a number of helpful news articles for both employers and job seekers.
- CbusJobs.com is a local job board that offers employers a targeted approach to recruitment.
- If employers are not 100% satisfied, CbusJobs.com will either repost job ads for free or offer a full refund.
- Roughly 87% of the site's traffic comes from Ohio and neighboring states, giving employers access to local talent.
- Employers can post part-time, full-time, internships, freelance, and contract positions.
- Job posts are syndicated to CbusJob.com's partner website for increased visibility.
- Nonprofits and small businesses qualify for a discounted job posting rate.
- Employers enjoy a discounted price with the bulk job posting plan.
- Job posts are active for 60 days.
- CbusJobs.com is more affordable than competitors, such as OhioJobNetwork.com and OhioJobBoard.com.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Although job posts are shared to CbusJobs.com's Facebook page, the last post was in 2015.
- The website is slow and the online contact form can be troublesome.
The website does feature a number of testimonials from satisfied customers, with job seekers praising the speed, efficiency, and customer service of the platform.
Nonprofits & Small Businesses
Medium & Large Corporations
Value Pack (10 Job Posts)
CbusJobs.com vs. OhioJobNetwork.com:
Like CbusJobs.com, OhioJobNetwork.com targets the local job market in Ohio. CbusJobs.com has a slightly more specific focus in the city of Columbus, but does cater to the whole state and surrounding regions. CbusJobs.com is the more affordable platform for employers on a tight budget.
CbusJobs.com vs. OhioJobBoard.com:
Both OhioJobBoard.com and CbusJobs.com syndicate job posts to partner websites and job boards for increased visibility. CbusJobs.com has a more modern user interface and charges $69.00 for a single job post, whereas OhioJobBoard.com costs $79.00 per job post, making the former slightly more budget-friendly.
CbusJobs.com vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is the world's largest professional social network and gives employers access to a global audience of professionals. By contrast, CusJobs.com has a smaller reach but targets a more specific audience of local professionals, which may make it the better platform for employers in the state of Ohio and surrounding regions.