From $400.00 /post.
Applicant tracking system
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Phone, email, and online.
NJ.com Jobs is an innovative hiring platform that's overflowing with both basic and robust features, including job board access, applicant tracking tools, candidate ratings, and job ad distribution. With NJ.com Jobs, employers gain full control of their hiring process, thanks to the system's personalized job board and job management options.
The platform is hosted by digital newspaper, NJ.com, providing employers with instant access to a large and credible audience. Additionally, setting up an employer's account is seamless and free, and it includes MaxRecruit, a monitoring tool that observes job performance on ZipRecruiter, Nexxt, and other popular sites.
- All plans include social media promotion on NJ.com's Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Job ads are distributed to a range of popular job boards, increasing exposure.
- NJ.com Jobs offers a dedicated job board that connects employers with local job seekers faster.
- Employers can advertise job ads on college, veteran, and diversity-focused job sites.
- The Performance and Proactive plans include sponsored and featured job advertisements.
- The platform allows employers to create and manage a personalized job board.
- Employers have access to applicant tracking tools and job performance reporting.
- The website is mobile optimized and includes unlimited user logins.
- Candidates that match employers' job ad are labeled as Great Match, Good Match, or Possible Match.
- There are no free job posting options available.
- Compared to local competitors, NJJobMarket and New Jersey Job Network, NJ.com Jobs is more costly.
- The platform is missing resume database access.
We were unable to find online reviews of NJ.com Jobs.
Add-On: Facebook Basic Campaign
Add-On: CareerBuilder Basic Job Posting
How to Post a Job on NJ.com Jobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on NJ.com Jobs.
Posting a job on NJ.com Jobs.
Navigate to NJ.com.
Go to NJ.com's home page and scroll down to the bottom-page menu. Here, click on "Post a job" underneath the heading "More on NJ.com."
Choose your job posting package.
On the following page, click on "Post a Job Now" in the main banner. Next, read through the different job posting packages and click on "Purchase now" beneath your plan of choice.
A pop-up window will appear and request your email address. Enter your email address and click on "Continue."
Enter your job details.
Complete the job details form with the required information, including your job's location, title, description, and category. When you're ready to proceed, click on "Continue."
On the next page, review your job ad information, including your package details, and click on "Continue" when ready.
Complete the payment and post your job.
Finally, fill in your billing and credit card details, and then click on "Post Job" to complete the payment.
Once payment is successfully processed, your job ad will go live.
NJ.com Jobs vs. NJJobMarket:
NJ.com Jobs and NJJobMarket differ primarily in pricing, with the latter standing out as the more cost-effective solution. While NJJobMarket's pricing starts at $79.00 per post, NJ.com Jobs' pricing starts at $400.00 per post. However, NJ.com Jobs makes up for its additional cost with its comprehensive features, which include applicant tracking.
NJ.com Jobs vs. New Jersey Job Network:
New Jersey Job Network shares similar local reach and features with NJ.com Jobs, including applicant tracking and social media integration. However, that's where the similarities end for the two competitors. While New Jersey Job Network costs $295.00 per 60-day post, NJ.com Jobs' plans start at $400.00 per 30-day post.
NJ.com Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the world's leading platforms, and the job board is 100% free. Thanks to Indeed's excellent exposure, employers gain quick access to an engaged audience. However, for a more targeted approach, NJ.com Jobs offers great local reach. This exclusive hiring approach will cost local employers between $400.00 and $600.00 per post.
What is NJ.com Jobs?
NJ.com Jobs is a regional job posting service hosted by digital newspaper, NJ.com. Based in and around New Jersey, the platform provides great local exposure, and its plans are fully-equipped with advanced features, such as ATS integration and social media sharing.
How much does it cost to post a job on NJ.com Jobs?
NJ.com Jobs' pricing ranges between $400.00 and $600.00 per post, depending on the package you choose.