Job post duration
30 and 60 days.
Bulk job posting packages
Resume database access
Targeted email alerts
Applicant tracking tools
Email and phone.
NJJobMarket gives companies unparalleled access to New Jerseyan professionals in a wide variety of industries, including finance, academics, healthcare, law, HR, real estate, and more. The job board offers several one-off and bulk job posting plans to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
Thanks to its robust hiring services, NJJobMarket is a valuable resource for local employers in search of mid to senior-level talent. The platform is also more affordable than many of its competitors, such as NJ.com Jobs.
- Employers can peruse the job board's resume database of more than 10,700 local professionals.
- The Enhanced Posting plan highlights listings and keeps them high in the job search results for increased exposure.
- There are discounted bulk job posting packages available for companies hiring at scale.
- Vacancies can be distributed to the platform's network of partner job boards, including State of New Jersey Career Services.
- Employers can manage job posts and applications from an online user dashboard.
- Listings are sent to subscribed job seekers via email alerts for added reach.
- Company logos can be added to vacancies to aid brand awareness.
- There are several job post upgrades, such as social media promotion, available at checkout.
- NJJobMarket does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Only the costlier plans include job distribution services.
We were unable to find any online reviews of NJJobMarket.
30-Day Job Posting
60-Day Job Posting
Premium Job Flash Package
30-Day Job Posting + Regional Job Board Network
Ultimate Recruitment Package
Single Job Posting - 60 Days + Regional Job Board Network
Premium Job Flash Package + Regional Job Board Network
Ultimate Recruitment Package + Regional Job Board Network
Single Resume Purchase
*There are several bulk job posting plans and banner ad options.
**Users can access various job post upgrades at checkout.
How to Post a Job on NJJobMarket:
Five easy steps for posting a job on NJJobMarket.
Posting a job on NJJobMarket.
Visit the NJJobMarket website.
From the home page, click on the blue "Post a Job" button on the right-hand side of the menu bar.
Create an employer account.
At the top of the page, hover over "Sign-in or Create Account" and select "Employer" from the drop-down menu. Complete the online registration form and click on "Create My Account" to proceed.
Create your listing.
From your dashboard, click on "POST A JOB." Under "Type of Job Posting," tick the box of your preferred job posting plan and scroll down to fill out the online job posting form. Once done, click on "Continue."
Select additional job post upgrades.
Peruse the available listing upgrades and tick the boxes of any you'd like to purchase. Then, click on "Add Upgrades." To skip this step, click on "No Thanks."
Complete your purchase.
Review your order summary to ensure you've selected the correct posting package. Add your credit card details to the online form and click on "Pay By Credit Card" to purchase your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live.
NJJobMarket vs. NJ.com Jobs:
NJJobMarket and NJ.com Jobs are both job boards dedicated to connecting employers with statewide talent in various industries. While both sites offer job distribution and featured listings, NJJobMarket is the more affordable choice, charging $79.00 for a 30-day listing, while NJ.com Jobs' pricing starts at $400.00 per post.
NJJobMarket vs. NJ Center for Non-Profits:
Of the two, NJ Center for Non-Profits gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring local talent in the nonprofit sector. The job board offers free member postings and charges $90.00 for nonmember posts, while NJJobMarket's pricing starts at $79.00 per post. However, only NJJobMarket offers resume searches and job distribution.
NJJobMarket vs. Craigslist:
While Craigslist has a wide audience reach and is ideal for hiring blue-collar talent, NJJobMarket primarily caters to local mid- and senior-level professionals, making it the better option for targeted hiring. While NJJobMarket charges $79.00 per post, Craigslist's pricing for New Jersey posts ranges from $25.00 to $35.00.