Featured job listing
One month access
3 Job Pack
5 Job Pack
Unique Annual Membership
MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ is a good option for employers looking for new employees in New Zealand. The platform offers access to a CV database, allows employers to choose from multiple plans, and shares posts on larger job sites. Standout features include a built-in applicant tracking system and screening questionnaires.
However, a candidate matching service would help employers find relevant candidates sooner without having to trawl thousands of CVs.
- There are almost 8,000 CVs available for viewing on the platform.
- Featured companies and jobs are quite prominent on the site.
- Companies can set up basic company profiles.
- Employers can choose from multiple products.
- MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ offers screening questionnaires.
- The platform has its own applicant tracking system.
- The annual plan has unlimited job posts.
- Social media channels are used to promote job postings.
- Email and phone support are available.
- Job postings are shared with Jobrapido and Indeed.
- No free options are available.
- There is no live chat feature.
- MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ does not offer candidate matching services.
We were unable to find online reviews of MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ but some employers have left testimonials on the website.
How to Post a Job on MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ:
A step-by-step guide to posting a job on MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ.
Posting a job on MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ.
Log in to your account.
Go to the MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ home page and click "Login" in the blue block titled "Employers/Job hunters" in the top right corner of the page. Log in using your username and password.
Follow the steps below to set up an account.
Fill out the Employer Registration online form.
Add a new listing.
On your account dashboard, click "My Jobs." Then, click "Add New Listing."
Select a posting product.
Choose the option that best suits your job posting needs. Click on "Proceed to Posting."
It might be worth starting with a single job posting, first.
Create the job post.
Fill out all the information required, including the job description, job requirements, etc.
Consider adding a picture to make your job posting more appealing.
Click "Preview" when you're done.
Click "Proceed to Checkout" if you're ready to publish.
MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ vs. SEEK:
SEEK and MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ both offer great features such as a resume database, applicant tracking, and statistics and neither offer a free plan. While SEEK is more popular and offers more exposure, MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ is more affordable.
MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ vs. Job Monster:
MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ offers screening questions, CV database access, basic company profiles, multiple posting options, and better exposure than Job Monster, but the latter offers unlimited free posting and candidate matching services.
MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ vs. Indeed:
Indeed is the world's most-visited job site with 250 million visitors a month and 175 million CVs. It is by far the better option for reaching more people. However, MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ offers many great features and could be better for limiting your candidate applications to people in New Zealand.
What is MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ?
MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ is a job posting site in New Zealand that employers use to post jobs and search through resumes.
What does it cost to post a job on MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ?
It costs NZ$137.00 to post a single listing on MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ. The platform offers many plans to choose from.
How do I create an account on MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ?
- Go to the MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ home page.
- Click "Register" in the top right corner.
- Click "Employer" or "Job Seeker."
- Enter the required details.
- Click "Register."
How do I delete a job post on MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ?
You can deactivate a job posting on your MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ employer dashboard.
What types of jobs can I advertise on MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ?
MYJOBSPACE.CO.NZ is a general job board that can be used to list most types of job vacancies.