Because Jobted only displays jobs from other job boards, employers cannot post to the site.
Jobted has a large directory of vacancies because it sources job posts from all major job boards in the UK. There are a number of useful features for job seekers such as salary averages, advanced filters, blog posts with tips for applicants, and links to industry listings to make searching easier.
- Industries are listed on the home page to make it easier to find a job within a broad field.
- There is a salary indicator to learn what the average salary for a position is.
- There is a directory of job descriptions to learn about the responsibilities of various roles.
- The site posts blog articles with tips and information for job seekers.
- The site has filters for location, job title, work hours, salary, and company.
- Links to Jobted listings in other countries are provided.
There are no clear shortcomings when it comes to this site, because it is merely showcasing jobs from other sites.
There are currently no online reviews for Jobted.
What is Jobted?
Jobted is a job board that features vacancies that were originally posted on other boards.
What does Jobted cost?
Employers cannot pay to post a job on Jobted. Jobted features vacancies from other job boards.
What are some highlights of the Jobted job board?
- There are category links on the home page to view all jobs in a field.
- Advanced filters make it easier to find the right job.
- There is a blog section with articles including tips for job seekers.
- The site features job descriptions for various roles.
- There is a salary guide with salary averages for most positions.