Job Center of Wisconsin
Job post duration
Up to 90 days.
Resume database access
Applicant tracking system
Social media promotion
Job Center of Wisconsin, a service provided by the local government, is a free service that helps employers connect with job seekers in Wisconsin. Job posts are active for up to 90 days, and employers are notified by email when a resume matches their job opening. The site also features a searchable resume database and labor market information.
- It is free to post jobs and search resumes.
- Job posts are listed on the site for up to 90 days.
- There is a resume database that employers can use to search for candidates that match their job criteria.
- Employers receive notifications about candidate resumes that match their job post requirements.
- The site features a range of workforce development resources and labor market information.
- There are no featured job posting options.
- The site does not offer job post distribution, social media promotion, or an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Job Center of Wisconsin.
It is free to post jobs and search resumes on Job Center of Wisconsin.
How to Post a Job on Job Center of Wisconsin:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Job Center of Wisconsin.
Posting a job on Job Center of Wisconsin.
Go to the Job Center of Wisconsin website.
Navigate to the Job Center of Wisconsin home page and click on the "Post Jobs" button in the "Employers" box.
Create an account.
Click on "Create a Logon" in the orange "SECURE LOGON" box on the right side of the page and complete the online form with your details. Then, click on Next."
Verify your email address by following the link sent to you by email.
Alternatively, click on the "Confirm with your phone" button and verify your phone number.
Click on "Return to Job Center of Wisconsin."
Follow the online prompts to log in and complete your registration.
Await account approval. This can take up to three business days.
Create and post your job.
Once your account has been approved, you can create and post your job on Job Center of Wisconsin.
Job Center of Wisconsin vs. MilwaukeeJobs.com:
Job Center of Wisconsin is a free job portal that covers the statewide employment market, whereas MilwaukeeJobs.com is a paid service that targets employers and job seekers in Milwaukee specifically. While the latter offers featured job ads, Job Center of Wisconsin offers a longer job post duration of up to 90 days.
Job Center of Wisconsin vs. WisconsinJobNetwork.com:
WisconsinJobNetwork.com offers a wide variety of job posting plans and an extensive range of hiring tools, including featured job ads and an applicant tracking system, which Job Center of Wisconsin lacks. However, it is free to post a job on Job Center of Wisconsin, whereas WisconsinJobNetwork.com's pricing starts at $295.00 per job post.
Job Center of Wisconsin vs. Craigslist:
Job Center of Wisconsin and Craigslist both offer free resume searches. Unlike Job Center of Wisconsin, which also offers a free job posting service, Craigslist's pricing for job postings in Wisconsin ranges from $10.00 to $25.00 per job post. Job Center of Wisconsin also offers a range of workforce development resources, which Craigslist doesn't.
What is the Job Center of Wisconsin?
Job Center of Wisconsin is an employment service provided by the State of Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development. The platform includes a job posting service and resume searches.
How do I register with the job Centre in Wisconsin?
- Go to the Job Center of Wisconsin website.
- Click on "Create a Logon" toward the top-right corner of the page.
- Complete the online form with your details.
- Click on "Next."
- Confirm your account by email or phone.
- Log in to your account with your username and password.
- Complete and submit the employer registration form.
What does it cost to post a job on Job Center of Wisconsin?
It is free to post jobs on Job Center of Wisconsin.