From $350.00 /post.
Searchable resume database
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
As the job board of a local news publication, Hiring Pittsburgh offers employers a highly targeted approach to finding candidates in this Pennsylvanian city. While the site's job posting packages include an attractive selection of features, including an applicant tracking system, it is costlier than its local competitor NEXTpittsburgh.
- There are several job posting plans to suit different hiring needs.
- The Premium plan includes a featured job ad and an email alert with matched candidates.
- Employers can use Hiring Pittsburgh's applicant tracking system to streamline their hiring process.
- Candidates are automatically rated according to the degree to which their profiles match job postings.
- Employers can access a resume database to search for candidates.
- Job postings are promoted on social media.
- All plans include unlimited user logins, job distribution, mobile optimization, and reporting features.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- The site is costlier than its local competitor NEXTpittsburgh.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Hiring Pittsburgh.
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on Hiring Pittsburgh:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Hiring Pittsburgh.
Posting a job on Hiring Pittsburgh.
Click on "Post a Job."
Go to the Hiring Pittsburgh website and click on "Post a Job" toward the top-right corner of the page.
Select a posting plan.
Click on the "View Pricing" button toward the top-right corner of the page and review the available job posting packages. Select the "Post a job now" button beneath your chosen plan.
Enter your email address in the pop-up window and click on "Continue."
Create your job post.
Complete the online form with details about your job vacancy and click on "Continue" toward the bottom-right corner of the page.
Click on "Preview job" toward the right side of the page to see a preview of your job ad and review it for accuracy.
Review your order.
Check your order details and select any upgrades you want to add to your plan. Then, click on "Continue."
Pay for your job ad.
Enter your billing and credit card information in the online form. Then, click on "Post Job" to make the payment and publish your job ad.
Hiring Pittsburgh vs. NEXTpittsburgh:
NEXTpittsburgh charges a first-week listing fee of $65.00 and $35.00 for every additional week, whereas Hiring Pittsburgh's prices start at $350.00 for a 30-day job post, making the latter the costlier option. However, Hiring Pittsburgh offers better features, including an applicant tracking system and candidate match alerts.
Hiring Pittsburgh vs. Craigslist:
While Hiring Pittsburgh is the job board of a local news publication, Craigslist is a general classifieds site with location-specific webpages. With a price of $35.00 for a job ad on its Pittsburgh page, Craigslist is more affordable than Hiring Pittsburgh, which has a starting price of $350.00 per post.
Hiring Pittsburgh vs. Indeed:
As a leading general job portal with a global presence, Indeed offers a far greater reach than Hiring Pittsburgh, but the latter may be better for a more targeted approach to finding local talent in and around Pittsburgh. Indeed is more affordable, offering free and pay-per-application job posting plans, compared to Hiring Pittsburgh's $350.00 per post.