It costs $100.00 to post a job on PSRC job board.
PSRC job board is a basic job posting platform that offers only one job posting plan. While the site does not offer a free posting option, it is more affordable than many niche alternatives, including American Association for Respiratory Care Career Center and TherapistJobBoard.com, and offers a longer-than-average job posting duration of three months.
- The platform reaches a niche audience of respiratory care professionals in Pennsylvania.
- The job posting process is simple.
- Job ads remain on the job board for three months.
- Job postings can be removed or changed to advertise a different job at any time.
- Employers can include their company logo in job ads.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The site does not offer a searchable resume database, featured job ads, job distribution, or candidate management tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of PSRC job board.
How to Post a Job on the PSRC Job Board:
Employers interested in posting a job on PSRC job board should submit their listing details and company logo via email and pay for the listing. Payment can be made by credit card or check. Job ads are posted within two business days of receipt.
PSRC Job Board vs. American Association for Respiratory Care Career Center:
Unlike PSRC job board, the American Association for Respiratory Care Career Center offers an online self-posting application, an employer portal, basic and enhanced job ads, social media promotion, job distribution, and resume searches. However, with a starting price of $419.00 per post, it is far costlier than PSRC job board's $100.00 per post.
PSRC Job Board vs. TherapistJobBoard.com:
TherapistJobBoard.com has a starting price of $199.00 per job post, making it the costlier option compared to PSRC job board, which charges $100.00 per post. However, TherapistJobBoard.com offers a better feature profile than PSRC job board, including job post enhancements, resume database access, and employer branding opportunities.
PSRC Job Board vs. iHireTherapy:
PSRC job board pales in a feature comparison to iHireTherapy, which offers a comprehensive range of hiring tools. However, at $349.00 per month, iHireTherapy is the costlier option compared to PSRC job board's pricing of $100.00 per post.