From $349.00 /mo.
Resume database access
Social media sharing
Phone and email.
iHireTherapy connects employers to a targeted audience of job seekers, ultimately streamlining the recruitment process. With the help of its niche job board and comprehensive applicant management tools, iHireTherapy helps filter applications and automate the screening process to ensure that your vacancies reach qualified professionals in the field.
- iHireTherapy provides access to a Job Builder to help create a compelling and detailed job description.
- Branded email notifications, candidate screening, and social media promotion are included in all packages.
- The platform includes a resume database and extensive applicant tracking features.
- Every 15 days, job postings are automatically moved to the top of the search results.
- Employers can post vacancies on iHire's various industry-specific websites.
- The platform's employer branding features include the addition of a company logo, description, and other graphics.
- Large-scale employers can choose a recruiting package that is suited to their personalized needs.
- There are no free job posting options.
- Job promotion on social media is limited to iHire's Twitter account.
- Job distribution is only offered separately or as part of the Custom Package.
- There's an additional monthly charge to access iHireTherapy's resume database.
- Compared to local competitors, HospitalRecruiting.com and TherapistJobBoard.com, iHireTherapy is the costlier option.
We were unable to find online reviews of iHireTherapy. That said, the employment board does have a good trust rating on Scamadvisor. Furthermore, iHireTherapy advertises a handpicked collection of testimonials on its website.
Monthly Pricing (Billed Quarterly)
1 Job Slot
3 Job Slots
10 Job Slots
Resume Search + Job Slot
Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on iHireTherapy:
Five easy steps for posting a job on iHireTherapy.
Posting a job on iHireTherapy.
Go to iHireTherapy's home page.
Navigate to iHireTherapy's home page and click on "Post A Job" in the top-right corner.
Create an account.
Enter your name and email address in the boxes provided in the main banner, then click on "Start Hiring." On the following page, enter the required information, such as your company name and contact details, and then click on "Continue."
After successfully logging in to the employer dashboard, enter your job title and company information, and click on "Start Hiring."
Create your job ad.
Click on "Post Job" in the top-right corner of the dashboard. Next, fill out the job details form by adding all the necessary information, including the job summary and description. Then, click on "Next."
On the following page, select a job category and job title. Then, click on "Next."
Add the job's requirements, including experience and qualifications, and decide if you'd like to add pre-screening questions. When you're ready to proceed, click on "Next."
Choose a job posting plan.
Verify that your job ad's details are correct. Then, select your preferred job posting plan and click on "Continue."
Place your job ad.
Fill out the billing information form, making sure that all of your details are accurate. To complete the payment, click on "Place Your Order."
The job ad will be published once payment is successfully processed.
iHireTherapy vs. TherapistJobBoard.com:
While both competitors are therapy-related job boards, they have different pricing structures and features. iHireTherapy's single job slot plan starts at $349.00 a month and employers have the option of paid job distribution, in contrast to TherapistJobBoard.com's plans, which costs $199.00 for a 60-day job posting and is missing syndication.
iHireTherapy vs. HospitalRecruiting.com:
Employers looking for a more targeted hiring approach may appreciate iHireTherapy's offerings, which start at $349.00 per post and include social media sharing. HospitalRecruiting.com, in comparison, costs $150.00 per post, and the site is missing robust tools included in iHireTherapy's plans such as social media sharing and 15-day refreshes.
iHireTherapy vs. AARC Career Center:
iHireTherapy and the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) Career Center are similar in reach, with both sites advertising respiratory therapist jobs. However, iHireTherapy costs $349.00 per month, and its exposure includes the therapy industry. AARC Career Center, on the other hand, charges $419.00 per post for a more targeted approach.
What is iHireTherapy?
iHireTherapy is a niche job board that advertises vacancies in the therapy industry. The platform forms part of the iHire network and includes paid job distribution to over 57 job posting sites.
How much does it cost to post a job on iHireTherapy?
iHireTherapy's pricing ranges between $349.00 and $799.00 per month, depending on the package and billing period you choose.
What are some alternatives to iHireTherapy?
- American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC).
- California Society for Respiratory Care Job Board.
- Pennsylvania Society for Respiratory Care Job Board.
- North Carolina Society for Respiratory Care (NCSRC).
- Ohio Society for Respiratory Care Job Board.
- Google for Jobs.