Bold your Job Headline
1 60-day Job Plan
3 60-day Job Plan
Resume DATABASE ACCESS and LIMITED JOB POSTINGS - 1 Month Member Plan
Resume DATABASE ACCESS and LIMITED JOB POSTINGS - 3 Month Member Plan
Resume DATABASE ACCESS and LIMITED JOB POSTINGS - 6 Month Member Plan
Resume DATABASE ACCESS and LIMITED JOB POSTINGS - Annual Member Plan
Contact for quote.
TherapistJobBoard.com is a niche job posting site that aims to help employers find and recruit quality candidates for their therapy vacancies in the U.S. Founded in 2007, the platform is well-established and partnered with PhysicianJobBoard.com and StaffPhysicans.com, both popular job sites for healthcare professionals.
Compared to other leading therapy job boards, TherapistJobBoard.com is well-priced and features a comprehensive range of recruitment services that allow employers to connect with a targeted network of job seekers. This includes resume searches, promoted listings, bulk job posting options, and employer branding opportunities.
- TherapistJobBoard.com allows job postings to stay on the site for 60 days.
- Employers can request a free demonstration of the site's services.
- The platform has several bulk job posting packages available for large-scale hiring.
- Employers can upgrade their job post to appear highlighted on the first page of any matching job search results.
- The site offers various resume database access plans priced on a monthly basis.
- Employers can opt to have their job post appear in bold fonts in the job search results.
- The platform features a built-in applicant tracking system.
- Employers on a 12-month membership plan can request a company feature on the site's home page.
- Jobs are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- Employers can add their company profile, as well as their logos and videos, to job postings.
- TherapistJobBoard.com does not offer a free job posting option.
- Listings are not promoted on other job boards.
- The site only accepts credit card payments for job listings.
- The platform is limited to the U.S.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of TherapistJobBoard.com, the site features testimonials from satisfied clients.
How to Post a Job on TherapistJobBoard.com:
Eight easy steps for posting a job on TherapistJobBoard.com.
Posting a job on TherapistJobBoard.com.
Navigate to TherapistJobBoard.com.'s home page.
On the home page, select "Employers" in the top-right corner.
Create an account.
On the next page, select "CLICK HERE TO REGISTER." Enter your email address, and click on "Register."
Fill out the online registration form.
Add information such as your company name, location, and email address. Once you're done, select "Submit."
Go to your employer dashboard.
From your dashboard, select "Pricing Plans" to start the job posting process.
Choose a job posting package.
Select your preferred membership option or job posting package, and click on "Purchase a Membership" or "Purchase a Job Package" to proceed.
Confirm your order.
Ensure that your order is correct, and add a discount code if you have one. Then, select "Proceed to Payment."
Pay for your job post.
Fill out the online form with your billing details, and add your credit card information. Then, click on "Submit Payment."
Create and post your job.
You'll then be able to create and post your job to TherapistJobBoard.com.
TherapistJobBoard.com vs. American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) Career Center:
AARC Career Center is a niche job board for respiratory therapy professionals in the U.S. While there is some audience overlap, TherapistJobBoard.com primarily posts therapy vacancies. Both platforms offer employer branding services, but TherapistJobBoard.com also has a resume search tool.
TherapistJobBoard.com vs. Healthcare Jobsite:
Similar to TherapistJobBoard.com, Healthcare Jobsite posts various therapy positions throughout the U.S. The latter, however, is more general and caters to the entire healthcare job market. Both platforms offer resume searches, email advertising, and promoted listings, but TherapistJobBoard.com features an applicant tracking system.
TherapistJobBoard.com vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that caters to the general job market. TherapistJobBoard.com, however, primarily advertises therapy jobs, which might be the better option for employers in search of a targeted network of candidates. Comparatively, Indeed has a global reach, while TherapistJobBoard.com is limited to the U.S.
What is TherapistJobBoard.com?
TherapistJobBoard.com is a niche job board that connects employers with healthcare professionals in search of therapy roles in the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on TherapistJobBoard.com?
TherapistJobBoard.com's pricing starts at $199.00 for a single job post. The platform also offers several membership plans and resume access options.
How do I create a TherapistJobBoard.com account?
- Navigate to TherapistJobBoard.com's home page.
- Click on "Employers."
- Select "CLICK HERE TO REGISTER."
- Enter your email address and fill out the online registration form.
- Select "Submit."
How do I delete a job post on TherapistJobBoard.com?
- Log in to your account.
- Select "Job Manager."
- Choose the job you'd like to remove and select "Delete."