60-Day Job Posting
10 Job Postings*
*Users interested in bulk job postings should contact the company via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established in 1989, VIATEC is an organization that aims to support and cultivate the tech community in the Greater Victoria area. The platform features a range of career resources, including industry news, events, programs, and a job board that employers can use to advertise vacancies and connect with talented tech professionals.
- The job board caters specifically to tech-related jobs in the Greater Victoria area.
- Job posts are live for 60 days.
- VIATEC members receive a discount on job postings.
- The website features a number of career resources, articles, news, and networking events.
- VIATEC members have access to support from their in-house community talent development managers.
- Job ads are posted in the VIATEC weekly e-Bulletin.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Nonmembers pay a higher price than members.
- The platform lacks a resume database.
We were unable to find any online reviews for VIATEC Job Board.
VIATEC Job Board vs. Indeed:
Unlike the VIATEC Job Board, Indeed is a general job board with an international reach. Indeed offers free postings with paid options to boost visibility. The VIATEC Job Board charges upwards of C$250.00 per post with discounts for members.
VIATEC Job Board vs. LocalJobShop.ca:
LocalJobShop.ca is a job posting site that caters to small-town communities in various Canadian provinces. LocalJobShop.ca offers both free and paid job posting options, making it the more budget-friendly option for employers. However, VIATEC Job Board may be the better option for targeted tech-industry hiring in the Greater Victoria area.
VIATEC Job Board vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian government's official job site and offers employers a free job posting service, whereas VIATEC Job Board charges C$250.00 per job post for nonmembers. Job Bank caters to careers across the entire country, whereas VIATEC Job Board focuses on the Greater Victoria area, which may be a better option for local employers.