Single 30-Day Online Job Posting & Newsletter
Single 30-Day Online Job Posting, Newsletter, Email, and Social Media advertising
Discounts are available with multiple job posting purchases:
10% discount for a purchase of 6 job postings. 20% discount for a purchase of 12 job postings.
Established in 1977, PMI Montréal is a local chapter of the Project Management Institute's (PMI) global network. The organization specializes in supporting the project management community in Montréal through its career resources such as training, certifications, and networking, but the job board is geared more towards job seekers than employers.
- The niche job board is dedicated to the project management industry in Montréal and Quebec.
- The site is available in both English and French.
- Job posts can be emailed to nearly 5,000 project managers.
- Jobs ads are featured in the PMI Montréal's monthly newsletter.
- Vacancies are shared to the PMI Montréal's LinkedIn group of over 7,000 members.
- Discounts are offered for multiple job post purchases.
- The site has over 3,500 certified members.
- There is no free job posting option for employers.
- Employers are not able to independently post a job to the site and must contact the company for job posting assistance.
- The job board focuses on job seekers and the employer recruitment resources are limited.
- The site has no resume database for employers to browse through.
We were unable to find any reviews of PMI Montréal's job posting service at this time.
How to Post a Job on PMI Montréal:
Three easy steps to posting a job on PMI Montréal.
Posting a job on PMI Montréal.
Navigate to the PMI Montréal home page.
From the PMI Montréal home page, click on the "Jobs" tab on the right of the menu bar.
Click on "Post a Job Offer."
Contact CMS Media and provide them with your company name, complete mailing address, and the details of your job opening. They will need your job description in an MS Word document in both English and French. You will also need to include how you would like to receive applications, the work location, and a JPEG of your company's logo.
Sign the agreement, complete the payment, and post your job.
After you have provided PMI Montréal with your details, they will draw up an agreement and process your job ad. Complete the payment and post your job to PMI Montréal's job board.
PMI Montréal vs. Ometz:
Ometz and PMI Montréal are both nonprofit organizations that feature a job board to connect employers with candidates in Montreal. Ometz is a general job board where employers can advertise job vacancies for a variety of industries, while PMI Montréal is dedicated to project management careers and employment opportunities.
PMI Montréal vs. YES Montreal:
YES Montreal offers a free job posting service, while PMI Montréal only provides paid options. Both nonprofit organizations are niche job boards, with YES Montreal specializing in youth employment and PMI Montréal focusing on project management. Unlike YES Montreal, PMI Montréal is available in both French and English.
PMI Montréal vs. Talent Montréal:
Talent Montréal connects international candidates with employers in Montreal, while PMI Montréal operates locally within Montreal and Quebec. Talent Montréal focuses primarily on the technology sector and PMI Montréal is dedicated to project management. On both sites, employers need to contact the companies to post a job ad.
What is PMI Montréal?
PMI Montréal is a non-profit organization that provides career resources to the project management community in Montréal and Quebec, including a job board that connects employers with project management professionals.
What does it cost to post a job on PMI Montréal?
PMI Montréal's pricing starts from $350.00 for a single 30-day job post. The organization also offers discounts for multiple job post purchases.
How do I create an account on PMI Montréal?
- Navigate to the PMI Global home page and click on "become a Member" under the "Membership" tab in the top menu bar.
- Select the type of membership.
- Create your account by filling in the online form and click "Create Account" at the bottom of the page.
- Purchase your PMI-Montréal membership and complete the transaction.