From C$375.00 /post.
Up to 45 days.
English and French.
Phone and email.
Established in 1977, PMI Montréal is a local chapter of the Project Management Institute's (PMI) global network. The organization specializes in supporting the project management community in Montréal through its career resources such as training, certifications, and networking, but the job board is geared more towards job seekers than employers.
- The niche job board is dedicated to the project management industry in Montréal and Quebec.
- The site is available in both English and French.
- Job posts can be emailed to nearly 5,000 project managers.
- Jobs ads are featured in the PMI Montréal's monthly newsletter.
- Vacancies are shared to the PMI Montréal's LinkedIn group of over 7,000 members.
- Discounts are offered for multiple job post purchases.
- The site has over 3,500 certified members.
- There is no free job posting option for employers.
- Employers are not able to independently post a job to the site and must contact the company for job posting assistance.
- The job board focuses on job seekers and the employer recruitment resources are limited.
- The site has no resume database for employers to browse through.
We were unable to find any reviews of the PMI Montréal Job Board.
PMI Montréal Job Board vs. Ometz Job Board:
Ometz and PMI Montréal are both nonprofit organizations that feature a job board to connect employers with candidates in Montreal. Ometz is a general job board where employers can advertise job vacancies for a variety of industries, while PMI Montréal is dedicated to project management careers and employment opportunities.
PMI Montréal Job Board vs. YES Montreal:
YES Montreal offers a free job posting service, while PMI Montréal only provides paid options. Both nonprofit organizations are niche job boards, with YES Montreal specializing in youth employment and PMI Montréal focusing on project management. Unlike YES Montreal, PMI Montréal is available in both French and English.
PMI Montréal Job Board vs. Talent Montréal:
Talent Montréal connects international candidates with employers in Montreal, while PMI Montréal operates locally within Montreal and Quebec. Talent Montréal focuses primarily on the technology sector and PMI Montréal is dedicated to project management. On both sites, employers need to contact the companies to post a job ad.