Construction Canada is a Canadian information and news site owned and operated by Kenilworth Media. The site provides a host of resources and information for construction industry professionals, ranging from news, videos, and products to webinars and a job board.
The site gets almost 46,000 monthly visitors, with the majority of viewers residing in the U.S. and Canada. Their sign-up and job posting process is easy to follow, and their pricing is reasonable.
- Their pricing is affordable in comparison to other construction job boards, such as Canadian Construction Jobs and ConstructionJobs.
- The site is run by Kenilworth Media, a full-service media company.
- Construction Canada receives nearly 46,000 monthly visitors.
- The site allows employers to post part-time, full-time, or contract job opportunities.
- The platform accepts online payments for job postings.
- The site has an easy-to-follow job posting process.
- Job post pricing is only visible to registered members.
- The platform doesn't offer a free job posting option.
- The actual job board is difficult to find on their site.
- The uptake of the job board seems to be limited.
- Construction Canada does not offer multiple job posting packages.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Construction Canada's job board.
How to Post a Job on Construction Canada:
Eight easy steps for posting a job on Construction Canada.
Posting a job on Construction Canada.
Select "Employers" to start the job posting process.
Navigate to the Construction Canada home page. Click "JOB BOARD" and then select "Employers."
Register an account.
On the log in page, select "Register."
Fill in the online registration form.
Enter your first name, last name, and email. Then, select "REGISTER."
Select the "Construction Canada Job Board" option.
On the Kenilworth Portal home page, choose the "Construction Canada Job Board."
Add your account profile.
Provide the site with some information such as your company name, business address, and work email. Then, click "SUBMIT."
Click "ADD NEW."
On your "Job Management" account page, click "ADD NEW" in the top right-hand corner of the table.
Fill in your job description.
In the form provided, enter the details about the job you would like to post.
Select your posting package next to "Posting Type."
Enter your payment information.
Finally, fill out the payment and billing information in the form provided. Then, select "SUBMIT."
Your job posting will then be reviewed and posted to the Construction Canada job board.
Construction Canada vs. Canadian Construction Jobs:
Canadian Construction Jobs is a more expensive option than Construction Canada, charging C$199.00 per job post. They do, however, offer additional features not provided by Construction Canada, such as 30- and 90-day job posting durations.
Construction Canada vs. ConstructionJobs:
ConstructionJobs allows employers to create company profiles that are readily displayed on their site for job seekers to view. Their viewership is primarily located in the U.S. and they are more expensive than Construction Canada, charging US$250.00 for a post.
Construction Canada vs. Toronto Construction Association:
Because Toronto Construction Association (TCA) caters to the Greater Toronto Area, it may be the better platform for local recruitment. However, for national hiring needs, Construction Canada offers employers coverage across the entire country. TCA offers a free job posting service, whereas Construction Canada charges C$50.00 for a basic listing.
What is Construction Canada?
Construction Canada is a Canadian publication that writes about the Canadian design and construction industry. They also host a job board for employers to post working opportunities throughout Canada and the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on Construction Canada?
Construction Canada's pricing starts at C$50.00 for a basic job posting. They also offer a premium package.
How do I create an account on Construction Canada?
- Navigate to the Construction Canada home page.
- Select "Login/Register" in the top-right corner.
- Click "Register here" in the popup message that appears.
- Fill in the online form and select "REGISTER."
How do I delete a job post on Construction Canada?
To delete a job post on Construction Canada, employers should contact Kenilworth Media on 1-905-771-7333.