Canadian Cybersecurity Jobs
From C$100.00 /post.
Job post duration
Bulk posting plans
Social media promotion
Resume database access
Canadian Cybersecurity Jobs is a niche job portal that helps Canadian employers find and hire professionals in the local cybersecurity sector. The platform forms part of the Canadian Cybersecurity Network (CCN), a membership organization that gives users access to industry-related news, programs, networking events, and employment opportunities.
The job board offers a good selection of job posting plans and upgrades for increased visibility and provides more affordable recruitment options than several alternatives, such as infosec-jobs.com. However, the platform does not offer resume database access and lacks job ad distribution.
- Canadian Cybersecurity Jobs lists a wide variety of cybersecurity-related roles at all career levels.
- There are bulk posting packs available for companies hiring at scale.
- Listings are shared to more than 14,000 CCN members.
- The platform offers various job post upgrades, such as a 30-day home page feature for increased exposure.
- Vacancies are promoted via the job board's social media pages for added reach.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Employers can add their company logo to listings to aid brand awareness.
- Compared to similar niche job portals, Canadian Cybersecurity Jobs is an affordable option.
- The job board does not offer a free posting plan.
- The platform lacks resume searches, candidate matching tools, and an applicant tracking system.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Canadian Cybersecurity Jobs.
Job Package #1
Job Package #2
Job Package #3
Add On: Highlight Your Job for 30 Days
Add On: Pin your Job to the Home Page
Add On: Pin your Job to the Home Page + Social Media
Canadian Cybersecurity Jobs vs. infosec-jobs.com:
Like Canadian Cybersecurity Jobs, infosec-jobs.com offers bulk posting plans and a home page feature for added visibility. While Canadian Cybersecurity Jobs charges C$100.00 per post, infosec-jobs.com is the costlier choice, charging US$197.00 per post. However, for the higher price tag, users gain access to applicant tracking integrations.
Canadian Cybersecurity Jobs vs. Tech Talent Canada:
While Canadian Cybersecurity Jobs and Tech Talent Canada are similarly priced and advertise cybersecurity roles, the latter also caters to the tech industry. Both job boards offer featured listings and employer branding, but Tech Talent Canada stands out with a free posting plan.
Canadian Cybersecurity Jobs vs. Jobs.ca:
While Jobs.ca is a popular job board that advertises general vacancies, Canadian Cybersecurity Jobs primarily lists cybersecurity roles and may be the better choice for targeted hiring efforts. At C$100.00 per post, Canadian Cybersecurity Jobs is the more affordable option, as Jobs.ca charges C$325.00 +tax per post or C$0.35 +tax per click.