Cyber Security Jobs
From US$199.00 /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Distribution to other job boards
Cyber Security Jobs attracts around 50,000 monthly website visitors and offers several tools, including a searchable resume database and highlighted job ads, that employers can use to find candidates to fill their cybersecurity vacancies. However, some features, such as the Social Upgrade, are only available for U.S.-based jobs.
The site's job plans are costlier than those of local competitors, such as Canadian Cybersecurity Jobs and Tech Talent Canada. The platform's focus on users in the U.S. makes it less ideal for Canadian employers interested in recruiting locally before considering international talent.
- There are several job posting plans to suit different hiring needs.
- The Job Flash packages include email distribution to cyber security professionals.
- The Premium Job Flash Package and the Ultimate Recruitment Package include a highlighted job ad for increased visibility.
- Employers can proactively search for candidates in a resume database for free.
- Optional upgrades to enhance job postings are available.
- There is no free job posting plan or trial option.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- Not all upgrades are available for jobs based outside of the U.S.
- The platform does not feature a built-in applicant tracking system.
- There is no French language translation.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Cyber Security Jobs.
30 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
Single Resume Purchase
Add-On: Spotlight Upgrade
Add-On: Preferred Upgrade
Add-On: Featured Upgrade
*Further upgrade options are available during the job posting process.
Cyber Security Jobs vs. Canadian Cybersecurity Jobs:
While Cyber Security Jobs has a U.S. focus and a starting price of US$199.00 per post, Canadian Cybersecurity Jobs caters to the local market and has a lower starting price of C$100.00. Both platforms offer highlighted listings and social media promotion, but the latter is the better option for finding Canada-based cybersecurity talent.
Cyber Security Jobs vs. infosec-jobs.com:
Cyber Security Jobs and infosec-jobs.com both offer resume searches, social media promotion, and job distribution via email. The former charges US$199.00 per post, while a 30-day job ad on infosec-jobs.com costs US$197.00. Unlike infosec-jobs.com, Cyber Security Jobs offers to distribute jobs to other job sites.
Cyber Security Jobs vs. Tech Talent Canada:
With free and paid options, Tech Talent Canada is more affordable than Cyber Security Jobs, which has a starting price of US$199.00 per post. While Tech Talent Canada is better suited for recruiting locally, it caters to the general tech market, whereas Cyber Security Jobs targets a niche audience of electronic information security professionals.