Founded in 2001, Broadbean has over two decades of recruitment experience and has sourced and placed candidates for over 9,000 clients. The platform's sophisticated technology is integrated with 120 applicant tracking systems (ATSs) and features detailed recruitment analytics.
The organization's services have been used by some of North America's most prominent companies, including Amazon, FedEx, and Hanes, to attract and place candidates from their international network of over 230,000 users.
- Job posts can be distributed to over 7000 job boards in 100 countries.
- The platform offers simultaneous multi-posting to websites, job boards, search engines, and social media networks.
- Broadbean is integrated with 120 applicant tracking and customer relationship management systems.
- The company offers global support teams, training, and account management services.
- Broadbean's Social Referral tool increases website traffic and job seeker engagement, rewarding employees for sharing content.
- Their Search product provides access to multiple CV databases.
- The platform offers both pay-for-duration and pay-for-performance job postings.
- The company offers dedicated account managers.
- The website is available in French.
- The platform offers a mobile app.
- Broadbean's pricing is not listed on the website.
- Employers cannot post jobs directly from the website and must contact the Broadbean team for job posting assistance.
- The company does not have any local offices in Canada.
Broadbean received a 3.8/5-star rating on G2 based on 25 reviews. Clients cited the platform's ease of use and job distribution functionality as the main highlights.
How to Post a Job on Broadbean:
Navigate to Broadbean's home page and click on "REQUEST A DEMO" in the top-right corner. Fill in the online form with your personal and contact details. Once complete, click on "SCHEDULE MY DEMO." A Broadbean consultant will contact you to discuss their recruitment products and solutions.
Broadbean vs. Zoho Recruit:
Like Broadbean, Zoho Recruit is a cloud-based applicant tracking system that provides recruitment resources and software to help employers streamline the hiring process. However, the platform lacks a job board, and although it offers a range of sophisticated hiring tools, Broadbean is the better option for employers looking to advertise their vacancies.
Broadbean vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian Government's official job board, while Broadbean is a recruitment software company, although it does host a job board. While both platforms offer a mobile app, Broadbean boasts a greater range of software tools and integrations. However, Job Bank may offer Canadian employers a more targeted pool of local professionals.
Eluta.ca is a popular Canadian job board that offers both free and paid job posting options. Although the platform is cost-effective and caters specifically to the Canadian job market, it lacks the comprehensive software features that Broadbean offers such as applicant tracking systems to manage the hiring process.
What is Broadbean in recruitment?
Broadbean is a recruitment platform that offers a variety of software products, including job postings that are syndicated to over 7,000 partner job boards.
Is Broadbean an ATS?
Broadbean is not an ATS. It is a recruitment platform that boasts the world's largest network of job boards and ATS/CRM integrations.
What is Aplitrak?
Aplitrak is Broadbean's application for simultaneous job distribution to their network of job boards, websites, social media channels, and recruitment agencies.