Job Pack 3 Submission*
Job Pack 5 Submission*
Standard (Site Submission)
Professional (3 Free Site Submissions + Directory)
International (10 Free Site Submissions + Directory)
*Job posts stay active for three months.
Awwwards is a competition platform that aims to recognize and promote innovative web design from around the world, including Canada. The site is a valuable resource for creative professionals in search of web design and programming workshops, conferences, publications, and a professional directory listing for individual countries.
Awwwards' global job posting site caters to the Canadian job market and is a good option for local employers looking to connect with international candidates. While the platform does not list its pricing in Canadian dollars, they offer social media promotion services and a straightforward job posting process.
- Employers can advertise vacancies on Awwwards from across the world, including Canada.
- Job posts remain active on the job board for three months.
- The platform offers multiple bulk job posting options for large-scale hiring.
- The job site has an easy and simple job posting process.
- The Professional membership plan includes several features, such as three free posts and a featured company profile.
- Listings are shared on the job board's Twitter and Facebook pages for increased visibility.
- The platform offers various online payment options.
- Awwwards does not offer a free job posting option.
- The job board does not list its job posting prices in Canadian dollars.
- The platform does not promote listings on other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Awwwards' job board.
How to Post a Job on Awwwards:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Awwwards.
Posting a Job on Awwwards.
Navigate to Awwwards' home page.
On the home page, select "MENU" and scroll down to click on "Jobs & Talent."
Start the job posting process.
Select "POST A JOB" in the top-right corner of the page.
Enter the job posting details.
Fill out the online form with information about your listing, such as the title, description, company name, and location. Then, select "NEXT STEP 2/3."
Create an account.
Fill out the registration form with your personal details and select "REGISTER AND NEXT STEP (2-3)."
You also have the option to register with your Google, Twitter, or Facebook account.
Review and finalize your order.
Review your job post for accuracy and add your billing information. Then, select your preferred job posting package and choose a payment method. To pay for your job post, click on "PAY NOW!" or "PayPal Checkout."
Once your payment is made, your job post will go live on Awwwards' job board.
Awwwards vs. FreshGigs.ca:
FreshGigs.ca is a Canadian job board that posts advertising, design, and marketing positions. Awwwards, however, is a global platform, which might be the better option for employers in search of international talent. While both platforms share vacancies on their social media pages, FreshGigs.ca also offers exposure on affiliated job boards.
Awwwards vs. Graphic Designers of Canada (GDC):
GDC is a niche job site that lists graphic design vacancies throughout Canada. Comparatively, Awwwards advertises a larger variety of design jobs, including web design and programming. While GDC charges C$250.00 for a nonmember job post, Awwwards' single listing costs C$95.00, making the latter platform the more affordable option.
Awwwards vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca is a general job board with a wide reach throughout Canada. The site offers free and paid job posting options, while Awwwards' pricing starts at US$95.00 for a single job post. Aside from targeting a niche audience, Awwwards also stands out from Eluta.ca with value-added features, such as a personal account manager.
What is Awwwards?
Awwwards is a competition site that hosts an online award platform for innovative web design. Their job board aims to help employers recruit professionals for web design, programming, illustration, product development, and marketing roles throughout Canada and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on Awwwards?
Awwwards' pricing starts at US$95.00 for a single three-month job post. The platform also offers bulk job posting options, as well as membership plans that feature discounted rates on job ads.
How do I create an Awwwards account?
- Navigate to Awwwards' home page.
- Select "REGISTER/LOG IN."
- Click on "Register now" and fill out the online form.
- Then, select "CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT."
- You also have the option to register with your Google, Twitter, or Facebook account.
How do I edit a job post on Awwwards?
Employers should email the company with the changes they want to make to their job advert.