Contact for quote.
Online job posting process
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking system integrations
Phone and email.
Established in 2001, Broadbean's advanced software as a service (SaaS) has helped over 9,000 clients source and place candidates throughout the world. The platform boasts the world's largest network of job boards and ATS/CRM integrations.
The platform covers 186 countries worldwide and has a network of over 230,000 users. Broadbean's suite of recruitment products has been used by prominent U.S. companies such as Amazon, FedEx, and Hanes to attract high-quality candidates easily and efficiently.
- Job posts can be distributed to over 7,000 job boards in 100 countries.
- The platform offers simultaneous multi-posting to websites, job boards, search engines, and social media networks.
- Broadbean is integrated with 120 applicant tracking and customer relationship management systems.
- The company offers global support teams, training, and account management services.
- Their Search product provides access to multiple CV databases.
- The platform offers both pay-for-duration and pay-for-performance job postings.
- The company has local offices in the U.S. and offers dedicated account managers.
- There is a mobile app available for added convenience.
- Broadbean's pricing is not listed on the website.
- Employers cannot post jobs directly from the website and must contact the Broadbean team for job posting assistance.
Broadbean received a 3.9-star rating on G2 based on more than 25 reviews. Clients cited the platform's ease of use and job distribution functionality as the main highlights.
Broadbean vs. JobAdder:
JobAdder and Broadbean are very similar platforms that offer job distribution to multiple job boards. Both sites serve an international audience and offer recruitment analytics, a mobile app, and local customer support in the U.S. Unlike Broadbean, JobAdder offers background screening and interview management, and has a self-service portal.
Broadbean vs. Programmatic:
Programmatic is a fully automated job posting app by JobTarget. Like Broadbean, the platform distributes job posts to other job boards and uses sophisticated algorithms to optimize job ad performance. Both platforms serve a global audience and offer comprehensive ATS integration, but Broadbean also offers social media integration and mobile access.
Broadbean vs. Bullhorn:
Like Broadbean, Bullhorn creates workforce solution software to help clients manage the recruitment process. While both platforms offer sophisticated ATS/CRM integration, Bullhorn lacks the ability to post job ads and distribute posting to a network of job boards, making Broadbean the better job advertising solution for employers.
What is Broadbean in recruitment?
Broadbean is a recruitment platform that offers a variety of software products, including job postings that are syndicated to over 7,000 partner job boards.
Is Broadbean an ATS?
Broadbean is not an ATS. It is a recruitment platform that boasts the world's largest network of job boards and ATS/CRM integrations.
What is Aplitrak?
Aplitrak is Broadbean's application for simultaneous job distribution to their network of job boards, websites, social media channels, and recruitment agencies.