Three-Month Job Submission
Job Pack 3 Submissions
Job Pack 5 Submissions
Awwwards is a competition platform that aims to recognize and promote innovative web design from around the world. The site provides professionals in creative industries with access to virtual conferences, publications, workshops, and a professional directory that allows employers to submit their company profile to the site.
The site's job board features a network of talent in web design, programming, marketing, and other sectors in the U.S. and abroad. Compared to top design job boards, Awwwards is well-priced and offers recruitment services such as social media visibility and a professional directory listing.
- Awwwards has around 2 million unique users visiting the site every month.
- Job posts remain active on the job board for three months.
- The job site has an easy and simple job posting process.
- The platform offers multiple bulk job posting options for large-scale hiring.
- Employers can advertise vacancies from around the world, including the U.S.
- The site's "Professional" membership packages offer employers free project submissions, a directory listing, a featured company profile in their country of choice or internationally, a personal account manager, and a 75% discount on future job ads.
- Listings are shared on the job board's Twitter and Facebook pages for increased visibility.
- The site offers various online payment options.
- Awwwards does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform does not promote listings on other job boards.
- The site does not feature candidate management tools or an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Awwward's job board.
How to Post a Job on Awwwards:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Awwwards.
Posting a job on Awwwards.
Navigate to Awwwards' home page.
From the home page, select "MENU" and scroll down to click on "Jobs & Talent."
Start the job posting process.
Select "POST A JOB" in the top-right corner of the page.
Enter the job posting details.
Fill out the online form with information about your listing, such as the title, description, company name, and location. Then, select "NEXT STEP 2/3."
Create an account.
Fill out the registration form with your personal details and select "REGISTER AND NEXT STEP (2-3)."
You also have the option to register with your Google, Twitter, or Facebook account.
Review and finalize your order.
Review your job post for accuracy and add your billing information. Then, select your preferred job posting package and choose a payment method. To pay for your job post, click on "PAY NOW!" or "PayPal Checkout."
Once your payment is made, your job post will go live on Awwward's job board.
Awwwards vs. Dribbble:
Similar to Awwwards, Dribbble advertises vacancies in the design industry of the U.S. Between the two sites, Awwwards is the more affordable option, charging $95.00 per job ad, while Dribbble's single job post costs $299.00 per month. Both platforms allow employers to add their company profile to the site for increased visibility.
Awwwards vs. Freelancer:
Freelancer connects employers with freelance workers in a variety of industries, including web design. While Awwwards also advertises freelance positions, they allow employers to list full-time and part-time vacancies. Freelancer offers flexible payment options, resume searches, and candidate messaging services, which Awwwards lacks.
Awwwards vs. Find Bacon:
Find Bacon and Awwwards both post a range of web design positions at all career levels. While Find Bacon is limited to the U.S., Awwwards is a global site, which might be the better option for employers looking to connect with international candidates. Both platforms offer social media promotion, but neither share listings on other job boards.
What is Awwwards?
Awwwards is a competition site that hosts an online award platform for innovative web design. Their job board aims to help employers find qualified candidates for their vacancies in web design, programming, illustration, product development, and marketing in the U.S. and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on Awwwards?
Awwwards' pricing starts at $95.00 for a single three-month job post. The platform also offers bulk job posting options, as well as membership plans that feature discounted rates on job ads.
How do I create an Awwwards account?
- Navigate to Awwwards' home page.
- Select "REGISTER / LOG IN."
- Click on "Register now" and fill out the online form.
- Then, select "CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT."
- You also have the option to register with your Google, Twitter, or Facebook account.
How do I edit a job post on Awwwards?
Employers should email the company with the changes they want to make to their job advert.