Find Bacon is a centralized platform for job posting that offers single and subscription services to suit the needs of businesses throughout North America. Not only does the site organically rank high in Google, but it also commits to not displaying any other advertising for single job posts.
The site offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee which means that employers who are unable to fill a post can either get a full refund on their purchase or an additional 30 days of advertising for free. They also promote listings through their candidate network and use social media channels to advertise job postings.
- The site circulates job posts via their community network and social media accounts, such as Twitter.
- Single job posts are displayed in the sidebar of other job posts.
- Subscription users can post up to ten job advertisements per month.
- Job opportunities are shared with the Find Bacon mailing list of qualified designers and developers.
- Find Bacon offers subscription services that let employers save up to 50% per month on job postings.
- The site offers a generous refund and reposting policy that ensures employers get results from their job postings.
- The platform promises that no sponsored advertising will appear on single job posts.
- The site is organically ranked as a top-five "website design and development job board" on Google.
- The site does not offer multiple job posting packages for bulk recruitment purposes.
- Find Bacon doesn't offer a trial period for job posting services.
- They do not share or promote job posts to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Find Bacon's job board.
How to Post a Job on Find Bacon:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Find Bacon.
Posting a job on Find Bacon.
Start the job posting process.
Navigate to the Find Bacon home page and select "Post a Job" in the top-right corner.
Select your purchase package.
Choose between a single job post for $99.00 or a monthly subscription which costs $499.00 by clicking "Purchase Single Post" or "Purchase Subscription."
Create your account.
Enter your email address and choose a password to associate with your account. Then, select "Create Account."
Pay for your posting.
Provide your payment details in the form provided and then select "Purchase Job Post."
Create your job advert.
Fill out the job posting form provided and then post your job to Find Bacon's job board.
Find Bacon vs. 99designs:
99designs is a creative marketplace that charges on a per-project basis. While employers can find a range of freelancers using this service, Find Bacon may be better for companies looking to hire permanent staff. 99designs also caters to a number of sectors beyond web design and development, which makes it better for one-off projects.
Find Bacon vs. LaraJobs:
LaraJobs is a PHP developer job board based in the U.S. While they target similar sectors with their services, Find Bacon is a more general web development job board and allows for job postings in a range of coding languages. They are also more affordable, charging $99.00 per 30-day single job post, while LaraJobs charges $299.00 per post.
Find Bacon vs. TechFetch:
TechFetch, similarly to Find Bacon, is a tech-focused job board. While Find Bacon offers the option to post a single job or purchase a subscription, TechFetch only offers two annual subscriptions. Find Bacon would be more convenient for employers with infrequent hiring needs.
What is Find Bacon?
Find Bacon is a web design and development job board that lets employers post work opportunities to their job board. They offer single and subscription posting services as well as a money-back guarantee on all jobs posted to their board.
What does it cost to post a job on Find Bacon?
Find Bacon's pricing starts at $99.00 per single job post. They also offer job posting subscriptions for companies looking to hire on a more consistent basis.
How do I create an account on Find Bacon?
- Navigate to the Find Bacon home page.
- Select "Log In" at the top of the page.
- Click "Sign up here."
- Enter your email and create a password.
- Select "Create Account."
How do I delete a job post on Find Bacon?
To delete a job post on Find Bacon, employers should contact the company via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.