Social media promotion
Resume database access
Travel Massive is a well-established online community that shares global travel news, events, and jobs to its audience of more than 80,000 tourism professionals, freelancers, influencers, and travel startups. The platform's job board advertises a wide range of local and international roles in hospitality, recreation, marketing, and more.
The job board offers a range of hiring tools, including social media promotion, featured listings, and employer branding. While the platform gives local employers access to a niche pool of travel talent, it has yet to establish a strong foothold in Australia, with only around 4.4% of its web traffic coming from the region.
- Travel Massive allows employers to post a wide range of seasonal and full-time travel-adjacent jobs at all career levels.
- The job board is more affordable than some niche competitors, such as JobMonkey.
- Listings are shared to the site's weekly newsletter, as well as its Twitter and Facebook pages, for increased visibility.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- The job board caters to more than 3,500 local travel professionals.
- Listings can be added to the platform's home page for maximum exposure.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Vacancies are sent to candidates via weekly email alerts.
- The platform has a larger local presence than that of other niche job boards, such as CoolWorks.
- Travel Massive does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks resume searches, candidate matching, and applicant tracking tools.
- Pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
- Listings aren't shared to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Travel Massive.
Travel Massive charges US$89.00 per job post. There are also various sponsorship options for companies to peruse.
How to Post a Job on Travel Massive:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Travel Massive.
Posting a job on Travel Massive.
Start the job posting process.
From the home page, click on "Jobs" in the top menu. On the next page, click on the blue "Post a Job" button on the left-hand side.
Create your listing.
Add the job title and your company's name to the online form, and click on "Continue." On the next page, add the rest of the listing's details, as well as your billing information. Once you're done, click on "Save & Preview."
Pay for your job post.
Preview your job post for accuracy. Once you're satisfied, click on "Buy Now." You'll be redirected to Stripe to complete the payment.
To go back and change the information of your job post, click on "Edit details."
Travel Massive vs. Travellers at Work (TAW):
Travel Massive and TAW both advertise travel roles across Australia, but the latter primarily caters to job seekers visiting the country on working holiday visas. While affordable, Travel Massive does not have a free job posting plan — a feature TAW boasts. However, Travel Massive offers social media promotion, which TAW lacks.
Travel Massive vs. Backpacker Job Board:
While Travel Massive and Backpacker Job Board both advertise travel and tourism positions, the latter also lists seasonal roles in agriculture, finance, and construction. Of the two sites, Backpacker Job Board is the more affordable option, offering a free job posting plan, which Travel Massive lacks. Both sites feature social media promotion.
Travel Massive vs. Leisurejobs:
Like Travel Massive, Leisurejobs offers featured listings, social media promotion, and employer branding. However, Travel Massive has a larger local presence than Leisurejobs, as the latter primarily caters to the U.K. travel job market. While Travel Massive is more affordable, Leisurejobs features CV searches, which the former lacks.
Travel VC Pty Ltd
Jan 01, 2010
What is Travel Massive?
Travel Massive is an online travel community that hosts a job board for employers to find and hire tourism professionals, digital nomads, and travel content creators.
What does it cost to post a job on Travel Massive?
Travel Massive charges US$89.00 per job posting.
How do I create an account on Travel Massive?
- Navigate to Travel Massive's home page and click on "Sign in" on the right-hand side of the top menu.
- Add your email address and click on "Continue."
- Add your name and click on "Register."