From A$180.00 +GST /post.
Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Phone and email.
NFP Careers is a niche Australian job site that gives employers access to a specialized audience of professionals. The platform uses programmatic marketing technology to market vacancies, offers a number of job posting plans to suit different hiring needs, and features a quick and simple job posting process to help streamline the hiring process.
While the platform is costlier than most competitors and lacks a free job posting option, it features advanced recruitment tools and services and receives a significant amount of website traffic, making it a valuable recruitment resource for local employers to connect with and recruit professionals.
- NFP Careers offers employers and nonprofit organizations access to a specialized audience of professionals.
- The platform uses programmatic marketing technology to advertise job posts to the most relevant candidates.
- Employers can choose to boost job ads on social media with flexible budgets.
- The website receives roughly 15,000 views each month.
- Employers receive a discount with the bulk job posting packages.
- The platform features a quick and simple job posting process.
- The site features a database of candidate profiles for employers to browse through.
- Job ads are active for 45 days.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by keyword and location to connect with suitable employers.
- The organization has local customer support in Australia.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform is less affordable than competitors, such as EthicalJobs.com.au and Pro Bono.
- The platform does not syndicate job posts to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of NFP Careers.
3 Job Pack
5 Job Pack
10 Job Pack
20 Job Pack
30 Job Pack
Unlimited job postings (6 months)
Social media boost
+A$25.00 +GST - A$250.00 +GST
Mark as urgent
How to Post a Job on NFP Careers:
Six easy steps for posting a job on NFP Careers.
Posting a job on NFP Careers.
Navigate to the NFP Careers home page.
From the home page, click on "Employers" in the top-right corner of the page and select "Create Employer Account" from the drop-down menu.
Create your account.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "REGISTER" toward the bottom of the page.
You can also sign in with LinkedIn for convenience.
Select a job posting plan.
Click on "Post a Job" in the top menu bar. On the next page, select a job posting plan by clicking on "POST JOB" or "PURCHASE" beneath the package that best suits your hiring needs.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Select optional upgrades toward the bottom of the page by checking the boxes of your desired add-ons. Then, click on "PREVIEW JOB."
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Review your job post.
Check your job post for accuracy. Click on "EDIT" toward the bottom of the page to make any changes. Once you're happy with your job post, click on "PAYMENT."
Complete the payment and post your job.
Review your order and fill out the online form with your billing details. Click on "PROCESS PAYMENT" to complete the purchase. Once the payment has been processed, your job ad will be posted to the NFP Careers website.
NFP Careers vs. EthicalJobs.com.au:
EthicalJobs.com.au and NFP Careers both cater to the nonprofit and charity job market in Australia. EthicalJobs.com.au receives more website traffic than NFP Careers and is also the more affordable option, charging A$160.00 +GST per job post compared to NFP Careers' price of A$180.00 +GST for a single job ad.
NFP Careers vs. Pro Bono:
Pro Bono allows users to post volunteer roles for free and offers paid plans that are more affordable than that of NFP Careers, making it the better option for organizations on a tight budget. Pro Bono gives employers access to a dedicated careers account manager, whereas NFP Careers uses programmatic marketing technology to advertise vacancies.
NFP Careers vs. Idealist:
Idealist is a global job board that gives employers access to an extensive international network of professionals. By contrast, NFP Careers caters exclusively to the Australian job market, which may make it the better option for targeted hiring. Unlike NFP Careers, Idealist offers a free job posting option, making it the more affordable option.