Posting a job on neuvoo is free for Australian employers, but they also give you the option of sponsoring your job post to get it at the top of Google's job search results. Contact neuvoo for pricing information on their sponsored posts.
Although headquartered in Montreal, Canada, local employers and job seekers benefit from neuvoo's global reach. Their job search engine provides access to scores of Australian jobs and attracts thousands of local and global job seekers every month. Local employers wanting to connect with international job seekers should consider this site.
neuvoo features a powerful job search engine. All job posts on neuvoo are sourced from employers' career portals, so they drive potential applicants directly to employers' career sites. Job seekers apply for free. They claim to attract job seekers by featuring a broad selection of unique jobs and constantly indexing new job offers, thereby growing their already substantial Australian jobs database.
- Connects Australian employers with thousands of local and global job seekers.
- Employers can list their jobs for free.
- Job posts appear in neuvoo search engine results via employers' career sites.
- Free job posts appear in the site's general search results.
- Pay-per-click sponsored job listings that increase visibility are available.
- Sponsored job posts appear at the top of Google for Jobs search results.
- Integration with employers' ATSs is offered.
- Australian employers benefit from their more than 1,000 job network partnerships.
- Applicants are driven directly to employers' career pages.
- Job alert emails are included.
- Salary searches and tax calculation add-ons attract more job seekers.
- A free mobile app is available to download for Android and iOS users.
- Only sponsored, pay-per-click job listings appear in Google search results.
- Only sponsored job ads are distributed through their network of partner sites.
- No access to a resume database is featured.
- Candidate matching is not offered.
- No phone support is available to Australian users.
Trustpilot.aus, however, states that 96% of global users rated the site as "Bad," with no reaction from neuvoo in recent months. Scamadviser awards neuvoo.com a high trust score, meaning that the site is legit and safe for consumers to access.
How to Post a Job on neuvoo:
Three simple steps to posting your next vacancy on neuvoo.
Posting a job on neuvoo.
Go to neuvoo.
Navigate to the neuvoo.aus home page and click on "For Employers." You'll find this tab in the top right corner of the page.
Click on "Get Started!"
Find this blue tab in the center of the main page banner.
Log in or create an account.
Existing users can sign in via the "Log in" tab in the top right corner to manage their job posts, while new users first need to fill in and submit the onscreen form. A neuvoo representative will be in touch to help you post your first ad.
neuvoo vs. CareerOne:
neuvoo and CareerOne both connect employers with talent. neuvoo syndicates global jobs from employers' career sites, while CareerOne offers a general job board where local employers can post jobs for free, but inviting applications requires purchasing credits. neuvoo allows free standard job ads and pay-per-click budget options for promoted jobs.
neuvoo vs. Jora:
Both neuvoo and Jora are global job search aggregators with a strong local presence. Both offer free standard job postings, with neuvoo also featuring pay-per-click sponsored ad options. Only Jora allows jobs to be posted directly on their site, while neuvoo syndicates job listings from employers’ career pages. Neither offers a resume database.
neuvoo vs. LinkedIn:
neuvoo and LinkedIn differ in that neuvoo features a job search engine that displays jobs syndicated from global employers' websites, while LinkedIn is an international social network that includes job posts. Only neuvoo offers free standard job postings, but both feature flexible pay-per-click options for promoted job listings.
What is neuvoo?
neuvoo is a worldwide job posting site, available in 65 different countries, that lists jobs by city and by category. It features a site dedicated to Australian jobs.
How do I create a neuvoo account?
To create an account where you can post jobs and manage your job postings, go to neuvoo and click "Post a Job Offer." This will redirect you to a registration form that you can fill out to get started.
How can I edit a neuvoo job posting?
To edit your neuvoo job postings, log into your neuvoo employer account and open the postings individually. You can change any information that you want before clicking "Save."
How can I delete a neuvoo job posting?
To delete a neuvoo posting, select it from your list of active job posts and click the "delete" button.