From $250.00 /mo.
Contact for quote.
*The Pro and Team plan includes curated hiring add-ons.
Headquartered in San Fransisco Bay, AngelList has a strong local foothold, while also offering U.S. employers international reach. Employers looking to attract both local and global job seekers to their tech startup positions should consider this site.
AngelList's extensive global tech startup network and recruitment tools have assisted over 100,000 startup companies of all sizes to hire tech talent. U.S. employers can post unlimited jobs at no cost and global job seekers can explore over 2 million tech and startup job opportunities for free.
- Employers are connected with AngelList's international network of over 8 million users.
- The platform offers unlimited free and paid global job posting plans.
- Free job listings include company profiles and logos.
- The paid Pro plan offers a 7-day free trial.
- Paid plans include promoted job posting options.
- Employers get access to over three million active job seekers' profiles.
- Employers receive inbound applications from active job seekers.
- Advanced search filters help employers find passive candidates.
- The site provides built-in applicant tracking system (ATS) compatibility.
- Global tech startups can list their remote job positions.
- The site only caters to tech startup companies.
- The free Starter plan limits candidate views.
- Candidate matching is not included.
AngelList receives mixed reviews from users. User reviews on Quora are mostly positive and AngelList is seen as a great place for startups to connect with skilled tech workers.
On Sitejabber, however, some users claim that jobs are outdated, while others complain about poor customer support and that the site’s design isn’t user-friendly.
How to Post a Job on AngelList:
Three easy steps for posting a job ad on AngelList.
Posting a job on AngelList.
Go to AngelList's website.
From the home page click on "Find Talent" on the left-hand side of the center screen.
Set up your account.
On the next page, click on "Sign up now." Add your details to the online form and click on "Sign up."
Verify your information via email to activate your account.
On your dasboard, click on "Let's get started" and follow the prompts to set up your account.
Create and post your job.
You'll then be able to create and post your listing.
Search Resumes for Free on AngelList:
- Navigate to www.angel.co/.
- Sign up or log in to your account.
- Click on "Source" on the left.
- Enter your keyword(s), role, location, years of experience, etc.
- Click on "Search."
AngelList vs. Authentic Jobs:
AngelList and Authentic Jobs are similar in that they both cater to the international tech community. AngelList, however, exclusively focuses on tech startup jobs, while Authentic Jobs covers all IT roles. AngelList offers free and paid options, whereas Authentic Jobs's prices for a single job posting start at $149.00 per month.
AngelList vs. Dice:
Both AngelList and Dice have a technology focus, but AngelList has a global reach, whereas Dice only features U.S. jobs. AngelList features a free job posting option, whereas Dice only offers paid plans starting at $250.00 for 5-10 job posts a month, making Dice the more costly option. Dice offers candidate matching, whereas AngelList does not.
AngelList vs. TechFetch:
AngelList and TechFetch differ in that AngelList is aimed at global startup companies and features over three million job seekers, while TechFetch connects the U.S. tech-force with jobs in the U.S. and abroad. TechFetch's annual subscription packages start at $1,799.00, whereas AngelList offers free and paid job posting plans.
What is AngelList?
AngelList is a popular international tech startup community. Startup companies use AngelList to find investors and build their tech teams.
How much does it cost to post a job on AngelList?
AngelList's pricing options include free, unlimited job postings. Their paid plans start at $250.00 per month.
How do I register an AngelList account?
- Navigate to the AngelList home page.
- Click on "Join" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill in the online form, including your full name, email address, and a unique password.
- Click on the blue "Sign up" button.
- Verify your account information via email to activate your account.
Can you search resumes free on AngelList?
Yes. AngelList's free Starter plan allows a limited number of candidate views at no cost.
Is AngelList any good?
AngelList is a great site for U.S. employers to find professionals for a start-up tech company. You can post unlimited global jobs for free, track applicants, access millions of profiles, and find passive candidates. However, it might not be the right choice for you if you aren't in the start-up tech space.