AngelList allows employers to post an unlimited number of jobs, manage their applicants, and promote their brands for free.
AngelList is a popular global tech startup network and its recruiting tool has assisted over 100,000 startup companies of all sizes to hire tech talent. Employers can post unlimited jobs at no cost and job seekers can explore over 2 million tech and startup job opportunities for free.
- Unlimited free global job postings.
- Provides employers access to profiles of over three million active job seekers.
- Employers can create free brand promotion pages.
- Receive inbound applications from active job seekers.
- Advanced search filters that help to find passive candidates.
- Built-in Applicant Tracking System (ATS) compatibility.
- Global tech startups can list their remote job positions.
- Exclusively caters to startup tech companies.
- Candidate matching not included.
- Limited two-way ATS-syncing with third parties.
AngelList receives mixed reviews from users. User reviews on Quora are mostly positive and AngelList is seen as a great place for startups to connect with skilled tech workers. However, on Sitejabber, some users claim that jobs are outdated, while others complain about poor customer support and that the site’s design isn’t user-friendly.
How to Post a Job on AngelList:
Three easy steps for posting a job ad on AngelList.
Posting a Job on AngelList.
Click "Post Jobs for free" on the homepage.
Navigate to https://angel.co/ and scroll down to the center of the homepage. Here, you'll need to click on the blue text box that reads "Post Jobs for Free."
Complete the sign-up form.
On the following page, click on the "Join" in the top-right corner and complete the sign-up form by providing your full name, email address, and password. Click on "Sign Up" once you've completed the form.
Start posting jobs.
Log in to your account to create your profile, post jobs, and receive applications.
Search Resumes for Free on AngelList:
- Navigate to https://angel.co/.
- Sign up/Log in to your account.
- Click on "Source" on the left.
- Enter your keyword(s), role, location, years of experience, etc.
- Click "Search."
AngelList vs. Stack Overflow:
AngelList and Stack Overflow are similar in that they both cater to the international tech community. AngelList, however, exclusively focuses on startup tech companies, while Stack Overflow covers all IT professionals. Employers post jobs for free on AngelList, whereas Stack Overflow requires interested parties to contact them for a quote.
AngelList vs. Dice:
Both AngelList and Dice have a technology focus, but AngelList has a global reach, whereas Dice only features U.S. jobs. It's free to post jobs on AngelList, whereas Dice offer paid options only, starting at $250.00 for 5-10 job posts a month, making Dice a costly option in comparison. Dice offers candidate matching, whereas AngelList does not.
AngelList vs. TechFetch:
AngelList and TechFetch differ in that AngelList is aimed at global startup companies and it features over three million job seekers, while TechFetch connects the U.S. tech-force with jobs in the U.S. and abroad. TechFetch's annual subscription packages start at $1,799.00, whereas AngelList offers job postings and employer branding for free.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
October 12, 2020
September 8, 2020
July 22, 2020
What is AngelList?
AngelList is a popular international tech startup community. Startup companies use AngelList to find investors and build their tech teams.
How much does it cost to post a job on AngelList?
Employers can post startup tech jobs on AngelList for free. You'll first need to sign up with AngelList to create profiles for you and for your startup, all of which are also free of charge.
How do I post a job on AngelList?
- Navigate to https://angel.co/.
- Scroll down and click on "Post Jobs for Free".
- Fill in your details in the "Start Recruiting Today" block and click on "Sign Up for Free".
- Follow the instructions to set up your account.
- Log in to your account to create your profile, post jobs, and receive applications.
Does AngelList offer ATS syncing?
Yes, you can use AngelList with any Applicant Tracking System. They mention two-way ATS-syncing with three third-parties, namely Greenhouse, Lever, and Workable.
Can you search resumes free on AngelList?
Yes, you can view a limited number of candidate profiles for free on AngelList.