From $295.00 /post.
Free to post internship opportunities for college students.
Job post duration
Applicant tracking system
Resume database access
Customer support channels
Phone and email.
WisconsinJobNetwork.com is a feature-rich recruitment platform that offers both one-off job posting plans and a subscription package with unlimited job slots. Top features include an applicant tracking system, community and diversity outreach solutions, and a range of employer branding opportunities.
- Employers can choose from several job posting plans that suit different hiring needs.
- Job postings are active for 60 days.
- All plans include a company profile, social media integration, and access to an applicant tracking system.
- Job ads can be enhanced with a Featured Tag for increased visibility.
- The Local Recruiting Subscription includes unlimited job slots and resume database access.
- The platform offers community and diversity hiring solutions.
- Job ads are cross-posted across a network of local employment and diversity sites.
- The site offers multiple employer branding solutions that can be used to showcase and promote businesses.
- There is no free job posting option aside from internship listings for college students.
- The platform is costlier than other local options, such as Craigslist and Job Center of Wisconsin.
We were unable to find any online reviews of WisconsinJobNetwork.com.
60-Day Single Job Posting
3 Job Posts
5 Job Posts
10 Job Posts
1 Featured Tag
3 Featured Tags
5 Featured Tags
Local Recruiting Subscription
Contact for quote.
*WisconsinJobNetwork.com allows employers to post internship opportunities for college students free of charge.
How to Post a Job on WisconsinJobNetwork.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on WisconsinJobNetwork.com.
Posting a job on WisconsinJobNetwork.com.
Click on "Employers: Post a Job."
Go to the WisconsinJobNetwork.com home page and select "Employers: Post a Job" toward the top-right corner of the page.
Select a job posting plan.
Review the products and services on offer and select a plan that suits your hiring needs.
Click on "Checkout."
Review the items in your online shopping cart and click on "Checkout" when you're ready to proceed.
Create an account.
Scroll down to the "Create your employer account" heading and complete the online form with your details. When complete, select the "Save Registration" button toward the bottom of the page.
Activate your account by clicking on the confirmation link sent to you by email.
Add your billing information.
Complete the online form with your billing information, click on "Continue," add your card information, and click on "Submit."
Create and post your job ad.
Once you've purchased a job posting plan, you can create and post your job ad. From your account page, go to "My Jobs" in the top menu and select "Post a New Job" from the drop-down menu to get started.
WisconsinJobNetwork.com vs. Job Center of Wisconsin:
Unlike WisconsinJobNetwork.com, Job Center of Wisconsin's job posting service is completely free. Both platforms offer resume searches, but in comparison to Job Center of Wisconsin, WisconsinJobNetwork.com offers a better selection of hiring tools, such as an applicant tracking system and reporting features, which the former lacks.
WisconsinJobNetwork.com vs. Craigslist:
WisconsinJobNetwork.com is a dedicated employment platform, whereas Craigslist is an online classifieds website that permits job postings and has a resume search function. WisconsinJobNetwork.com is the costlier of the two sites but is likely to deliver better results faster with its comprehensive range of recruitment solutions and hiring tools.
WisconsinJobNetwork.com vs. MilwaukeeJobs.com:
WisconsinJobNetwork.com and MilwaukeeJobs.com are both part of the Circa network of employment and diversity sites and offer the same range of products and services. However, while WisconsinJobNetwork.com caters to a job seeker audience across the state, MilwaukeeJobs.com is focused specifically on the employment market in and around Milwaukee.