MPI Career Center
$299.00 for members and $349.00 for nonmembers.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Applicant tracking tools
Social media promotion
MPI Career Center is hosted by Meeting Professionals International (MPI), a large and respected networking community organization. Employers can use the job board to advertise listings, promote their company brand, and proactively search for suitable candidates in its resume database.
While feature-rich, the job board is costlier than some competitors, such as Indeed. The platform also does not offer applicant tracking or candidate matching tools.
- The job board offers a variety of pricing options to suit different hiring needs.
- MPI members receive discounted rates on job posting plans.
- Listings can be highlighted to stand out and remain high in the job search results for increased visibility.
- Employers can access the site's resume database to search for suitable candidates.
- The Ultimate Recruitment plan distributes job posts to a variety of affiliated job boards for added reach.
- MPI Career Center offers several job post upgrades, such as social media promotion and diversity hiring.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- MPI Career Center does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of MPI Career Center.
30-Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
Single Resume Purchase
*The platform has several job post upgrades, including social media sharing, available at checkout.
How to Post a Job on MPI Career Center:
Five easy steps for posting a job on MPI Career Center.
Posting a job on MPI Career Center.
Click on "Post a Job."
From the MPI Career Center's home page, hover over "Employers" and select "Post a Job" from the drop-down list.
Create an employer account.
Click on the text that reads "Sign up" and complete the online registration form. Then, click on "Register."
Follow the verification link sent to your email to activate your account.
Log in to your account.
Create your listing.
From your dashboard, click on "Post a Job" and tick the box of your preferred job posting plan. Then, scroll down and fill out the online form with your vacancy's details, including the title, description, and location. Once you're done, click on "CONTINUE."
Select job post upgrades.
Tick the boxes of any additional job post upgrades you'd like to purchase and click on "Add Upgrades." Alternatively, click on "No Thanks" to skip this step.
Complete your purchase.
Add your billing and payment details to the online form, and click on "Submit" to pay for your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live on the platform.
MPI Career Center vs. Indeed:
Indeed has both a local and international reach and offers a free posting plan. By contrast, MPI Career Center charges $299.00 per post for members and $349.00 for nonmembers and primarily caters to events management talent. Both platforms feature resume searches, but only Indeed offers candidate messaging tools.
MPI Career Center vs. CareerBuilder:
While MPI Career Center primarily advertises events-related jobs, CareerBuilder caters to the general job market. Of the two, CareerBuilder is more feature-rich with AI-powered hiring tools and applicant tracking. MPI Career Center charges $299.00 per post for members and $349.00 for nonmembers, while CareerBuilder charges $425.00 per one-off post.
MPI Career Center vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a professional social network that offers users access to a wide range of job seekers in various industries. In comparison, MPI Career Center gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring events talent. While LinkedIn has a free job posting plan, MPI Career Center charges $299.00 per post for members and $349.00 for nonmembers.
What is MPI Career Center?
MPI Wisconsin Chapter Career Center is a niche job board that helps employers find and hire professionals in the events, networking, and meetings sectors.
What does it cost to post a job on MPI Career Center?
MPI Career Center's pricing starts at $299.00 per post for members and $349.00 for nonmembers.
How do I create a MPI Career Center account?
- Go to MPI Career Center's home page.
- Hover over "Sign-in or Create Account" and select "Employer" from the drop-down list.
- Click on the text that reads "Sign up" and complete the online registration form.
- Click on "Register."
- Follow the verification link sent to your email to activate your account.
When was MPI Wisconsin Chapter created?
MPI was founded by Tracy Judge in 1972.