From $350.00 /post.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
WilmingtonDERecruiter advertises a wide range of general vacancies to a local audience, giving companies a targeted approach to finding and hiring talent. The platform's job posting packages include resume searches, as well as unlimited text and graphics.
While the job board is ideal for users in search of city-wide candidates, it is less affordable than some of its competitors, such as Delaware JobLink. The platform is also missing a few key features, including social media promotion and job ad distribution.
- WilmingtonDERecruiter receives around 2.5 million page views per month.
- The platform has several job posting plans to suit different recruitment needs.
- Companies can access WilmingtonDERecruiter's resume database to find suitable candidates.
- There is banner advertising available for increased brand awareness.
- Users can create listings with unlimited text and graphics.
- Vacancies are sent to more than 125,000 registered job seekers via email alerts.
- The SmartHire plan includes a 24-hour delivery of nine qualified resumes matching employers' criteria.
- Unlike some rival platforms, the job board does not offer a free plan.
- WilmingtonDERecruiter does not offer candidate matching or applicant tracking tools.
- Listings aren't shared on the site's social media pages or other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of WilmingtonDERecruiter.
Single Job Posting
Qualified Resumes on Demand
Job Postings & Resume Search
*The Job Postings & Resume Search is available as an annual plan, costing $5,000.00 per year.
WilmingtonDERecruiter vs. HelpWantedDelaware.com:
While WilmingtonDERecruiter advertises to talent throughout the city, HelpWantedDelaware.com has a state-wide reach. Of the two, WilmingtonDERecruiter is the costlier option, charging $350.00 for a single listing, while HelpWantedDelaware.com's pricing starts at $149.00 per post.
WilmingtonDERecruiter vs. Delaware JobLink:
While WilmingtonDERecruiter's pricing starts at $350.00 per post, Delaware JobLink offers a free job posting service, making it the budget-friendlier option. Both platforms feature resume searches, but only Delaware JobLink gives users access to veteran hiring services and labor market data.
WilmingtonDERecruiter vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a general job board with both a local and national presence. In comparison, WilmingtonDERecruiter gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring city-wide talent. Indeed has a free job posting option, and its job posting prices start at $5.00 per day, while the former charges $350.00 for a single listing.