From $350.00 /post.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
WilmingtonDERecruiter advertises a wide range of general vacancies to a local audience, giving companies a targeted approach to finding and hiring talent. The platform's job posting packages include resume searches, as well as unlimited text and graphics.
While the job board is ideal for users in search of city-wide candidates, it is less affordable than some of its competitors, such as Delaware JobLink. The platform is also missing a few key features, including social media promotion and job ad distribution.
- WilmingtonDERecruiter receives around 2.5 million page views per month.
- The platform has several job posting plans to suit different recruitment needs.
- Companies can access WilmingtonDERecruiter's resume database to find suitable candidates.
- There is banner advertising available for increased brand awareness.
- Users can create listings with unlimited text and graphics.
- Vacancies are sent to more than 125,000 registered job seekers via email alerts.
- The SmartHire plan includes a 24-hour delivery of nine qualified resumes matching employers' criteria.
- Unlike some rival platforms, the job board does not offer a free plan.
- WilmingtonDERecruiter does not offer candidate matching or applicant tracking tools.
- Listings aren't shared on the site's social media pages or other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of WilmingtonDERecruiter.
Single Job Posting
Qualified Resumes on Demand
Job Postings & Resume Search
*The Job Postings & Resume Search is available as an annual plan, costing $5,000.00 per year.
How to Post a Job on WilmingtonDERecruiter:
Six easy steps for posting a job on WilmingtonDERecruiter.
Posting a job on WilmingtonDERecruiter.
Click on "Register/Log In."
From WilmingtonDERecruiter's home page, click on "Register/Log In" on the right-hand side of the top menu bar.
Create a recruiter account.
Fill out the online form with your personal and company information, and select "recruiter" at the bottom of the page.
Follow the link sent to your email address to verify your account.
Start the job posting process.
From your dashboard, click on "Post a new job." On the next page, select "Click here to proceed" to continue to the job posting page. Then, click on "Post a new job."
Choose a job posting plan.
Select your preferred job posting package and click on "Post Now," "Purchase 30 days," or "Purchase one year," depending on your selection.
Create your listing.
Fill out the online form with your job post's information, including the job title, location, and description. Once you're done, click on "Preview."
Review your job post for accuracy, and additionally, tick the "Feature" box to have your job post featured on an additional recruiter page.
Once you're done, click on "Proceed to payment."
Complete your purchase.
Fill out the online form with your credit card and billing information, and click on "Submit Transaction." Alternatively, click on "Buy now" to process your payment via PayPal.
Once your payment has been complete, your vacancy will go live on the job board.
WilmingtonDERecruiter vs. HelpWantedDelaware.com:
While WilmingtonDERecruiter advertises to talent throughout the city, HelpWantedDelaware.com has a state-wide reach. Of the two, WilmingtonDERecruiter is the costlier option, charging $350.00 for a single listing, while HelpWantedDelaware.com's pricing starts at $149.00 per post.
WilmingtonDERecruiter vs. Delaware JobLink:
While WilmingtonDERecruiter's pricing starts at $350.00 per post, Delaware JobLink offers a free job posting service, making it the budget-friendlier option. Both platforms feature resume searches, but only Delaware JobLink gives users access to veteran hiring services and labor market data.
WilmingtonDERecruiter vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a general job board with both a local and national presence. In comparison, WilmingtonDERecruiter gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring city-wide talent. Indeed has a free job posting option, and its job posting prices start at $5.00 per day, while the former charges $350.00 for a single listing.
Recruiter Media Corporation
Jan 01, 2001
5980 Miami Lakes Dr., Miami Lakes, FL 33014
What is WilmingtonDERecruiter?
WilmingtonDERecruiter is a local job board that connects employers with job seekers in a variety of industries throughout the city of Wilmington, Delaware.
What does it cost to post a job on WilmingtonDERecruiter?
WilmingtonDERecruiter's pricing starts at $350.00 for a single job post.
How do I create an account on WilmingtonDERecruiter?
- Go to WilmingtonDERecruiter's home page and click on "Register/Log In."
- Fill out the online form with your personal and company information, and click on "recruiter" to proceed.
- Follow the link sent to your email address to activate your account.