Resume database access
Resume match alerts
Email and in-person (at local career centers).
Delaware JobLink offers employers a range of labor market resources and hiring tools to recruit candidates and develop their workforce in Delaware. The services are completely free and include unlimited job postings, access to a resume database, company profiles, and an online dashboard for managing job ads and resume searches.
While the site is more affordable than other local niche sites, it doesn't offer featured job postings, job distribution, or an applicant tracking system.
- It is free to post jobs on Delaware JobLink.
- The site features a free searchable resume database.
- Employers can receive resume match alerts and referrals.
- Resume searches and job postings can be managed from an online employer dashboard.
- Employers can promote their company through their company profile.
- Customer support is available by email and in-person at local job centers.
- There are no options to upgrade job postings for increased exposure.
- The site does not feature an applicant tracking system, job distribution, or social media promotion.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Delaware JobLink.
It is free to post a job on Delaware JobLink.
How to Post a Job on Delaware JobLink:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Delaware JobLink.
Delaware JobLink vs. WilmingtonDERecruiter:
With prices starting at $350.00 per post, WilmingtonDERecruiter is far costlier than Delaware JobLink, which is completely free. While the latter caters to a statewide audience, WilmingtonDERecruiter is focused on the employment market in Wilmington, offering access to a more targeted job seeker audience.
Delaware JobLink vs. HelpWantedDelaware.com:
HelpWantedDelaware.com offers features, such as enhanced job listings and job distribution to other regional websites, which Delaware JobLink doesn't, but it is also the costlier of the two platforms. While Delaware JobLink is completely free, HelpWantedDelaware.com's pricing starts at $149.00 per post.
Delaware JobLink vs. Indeed:
Delaware JobLink and Indeed both offer free job postings. Unlike the former, Indeed also offers sponsored job ads and features such as built-in skills assessments and mobile optimization. Delaware JobLink may offer a more targeted approach to finding candidates in Delaware, but Indeed has a far greater reach and larger resume database.