University of Wolverhampton Job Board
The University of Wolverhampton provides a dedicated website where employers can advertise vacancies to more than 21,000 students and alumni. Advertising everything from graduate schemes, internships, seasonal, and/or full-time work, the platform provides local employers with a targeted recruitment solution that's easily accessible.
- The job board reaches over 21,000 students and graduates of the University of Wolverhampton.
- Employers can post vacancies at no charge.
- Compared to its top competitors, Prospects and Reed.co.uk, the University of Wolverhampton's job board is more affordable.
- The University of Wolverhampton's employment team can assist employers with placements and fairs.
- The platform offers students and alumni access to a dedicated website called The Workplace.
- Employers can use a payroll service through one of the university's schemes.
- Job seekers can set up job alerts that help improve traffic and response times.
- The job board is not made public and employers can't post directly to it.
- The University of Wolverhampton does not provide access to a CV database.
- The platform is missing social media sharing, company branding, and applicant tracking.
- Jobs advertised on The Workplace must be in line with the university's various courses.
We were unable to find employer reviews of the University of Wolverhampton's job board.
It's 100% free to post a vacancy on the University of Wolverhampton's job board.
How to Post a Job:
To advertise your vacancy on the University of Wolverhampton's job board, email a detailed job description to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01902 323400 to speak to the university's Employer Liaison team.
University of Wolverhampton Job Board vs. Joblink:
Joblink is a growing niche job board that promotes jobs to students across the U.K. Similarly, the University of Wolverhampton's job board targets students, but only those who are currently enrolled or have graduated from the institution, making it ideal for local employers. That said, both the university's job board and Joblink are free to use.
University of Wolverhampton Job Board vs. Prospects:
The only similarity the University of Wolverhampton's job board shares with Prospects is its target audience, which consists of students and alumni of the university. However, with Prospects, jobs are promoted to students across the U.K. That said, Prospects is the more costly alternative, with its plans starting at £370.00 +VAT per post.
University of Wolverhampton Job Board vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular job board in the U.K., with its website receiving millions of monthly views. This makes Reed.co.uk stand out as the platform with the best reach, but it's more costly than the University of Wolverhampton's job board. For a more targeted approach, the university's job board is free and offers good local reach.