£995.00 +VAT /post
£1,400.00 +VAT /post
£1,400.00 +VAT /post
£1,500.00 +VAT /post
Keyword Sponsored Job
£1,600.00 +VAT /post
Targeted Job Button
£1,800.00 +VAT /post
Editorial Premium Job Button
£1,995.00 +VAT /post
£2,595.00 +VAT /post
£3,000.00 +VAT /post
Job Of The Week
£3,990.00 +VAT /post
£4,000.00 +VAT /post
Marketing Week is a print news publication founded in 1978. In 2000, the platform launched its career portal to help employers attract and recruit marketing talent from across the U.K. The site offers employers a wide range of pricing packages and tools to attract candidates, including targeted emails, premium listings, and social media exposure.
While the niche career site receives significant website traffic and offers employers access to a specialized pool of marketing professionals, it is costlier than most competing platforms.
- Marketing Week Jobs is a niche job board that caters to the marketing job market in the U.K.
- Job posts are shared on both the Marketing Week and MAD Jobs websites.
- All listings include comprehensive employer branding.
- Job posts are shared on the platform's Twitter and Facebook pages.
- The platform features comprehensive job search filter parameters, including sectors, salary, and location.
- The site offers a range of plans for increased exposure, including "Job of the Week" and "Jobs Leaderboard."
- Marketing Week Jobs offers a mobile app.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform lacks a CV database.
- Marketing Week Jobs is costlier than competitors, such as OnlyMarketingJobs and The Drum.
- The site does not accept online payments.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Marketing Week Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Marketing Week:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Marketing Week Jobs.
Posting a Job on Marketing Week Jobs.
Navigate to the Marketing Week jobs home page.
From the home page, click on the "Recruiters" button in the top-right corner of the page.
Select a product package.
On the next page, click on the "View all products" button toward the right of the page. Then, browse through the product packages and click on "Advertise now" beneath the appropriate plan.
Create your account.
Create your job post.
Follow the 6-step process to creating your job post, clicking on "Next" after each step.
Add a title and job location.
Add the job description and summary.
Try our job description template to help structure your job post.
Add salary, location, and company details.
Specify the category, sector, and contract details.
Add your application contact details.
Select any additional upgrades and click on "Save and continue."
Complete the payment and post your job ad.
Review your purchase and click on "Checkout." Complete the payment and, once your job post has been processed, it will be posted to the Marketing Week Jobs career site.
If you have a coupon, you can enter the code before proceeding to the checkout.
Marketing Week Jobs vs. The Muse:
The Muse is a general job board that caters to the global job market. Its presence in the U.K. comprises just 6% of traffic on the site, whereas Marketing Week Jobs caters specifically to a U.K. audience and may offer local employers a more select group of marketing candidates. Both platforms lack a CV database for employers to search through.
Marketing Week Jobs vs. Adzuna:
Adzuna is a U.K.-based job board that offers employers access to an international audience of candidates. In contrast, Marketing Week Jobs is focused on the U.K. marketing job market and may be a better option for targeted hiring. Adzuna offers a free job posting option, whereas Marketing Week Jobs's pricing starts from £995.00 plus VAT per post.
Marketing Week Jobs vs. CV-Library:
Unlike Marketing Week Jobs, CV-Library boasts an extensive CV database. CV-Library is a general job posting site, while Marketing Week Jobs is a niche career portal, offering employers a more targeted pool of marketing professionals. However, the platform is significantly costlier than CV-Library, making the latter the more budget-friendly option.
What is Marketing Week Jobs?
What does it cost to post a job on Marketing Week Jobs?
Marketing Week Jobs's pricing starts from £995.00 plus VAT for a standard listing. The platform offers a range of featured tools and add-ons for increased job ad exposure, which range from £1,400.00 plus VAT to £4,000.00 plus VAT per post.
How do I create an account on Marketing Week Jobs?
- Navigate to the Marketing Week Jobs home page.
- Click on "Create account" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill out the online form and click on "Create an account" toward the bottom of the page.