From £89.00 +VAT /post.
Candidate filtering questions
Social media sharing
CV database access
Phone and email.
LoveLocalJobs.com is a general job posting site that targets employers and job seekers in South East England. Packed with commendable features, including a CV database, employer branding, candidate filtering questions, and social media promotion, the platform provides employers with the tools they need to recruit and secure top local talent.
- All job ads include candidate filtering questions to help streamline recruitment.
- The Premium Plus plan includes social media promotion, a weekly refresh, and inclusion in one candidate e-shot.
- For an additional fee, employers can access LoveLocalJobs.com's CV database.
- Employers can add a logo and enhanced listing designs to help build credibility.
- The platform provides access to a simple dashboard to help manage and track applications.
- LoveLocalJobs.com promises that job ads are live within minutes.
- For large businesses that require unlimited postings, LocalLocalJobs.com offers a monthly unlimited plan.
- There are no free job posting options available.
- LoveLocalJobs.com does not offer candidate matching, an applicant tracking system (ATS), or job ad distribution.
We were unable to find online reviews of LoveLocalJobs.com.
Premium Job Ad
Premium Plus Ad
3 FOR 2 Premium Ads
£298.00 +VAT /3 posts.
Monthly Unlimited Jobs
£399.00 +VAT /mo.
LoveLocalJobs.com vs. JobsInSussex.com:
While both LoveLocalJobs.com and JobsinSussex.com target the South East England region and offer CV database access, the two competitors differ greatly in pricing. With JobsInSussex.com, prices start at £145.00 +VAT for a standard job ad. In comparison, LoveLocalJobs.com's prices start at £89.00 +VAT per post, making it the budget-friendly choice.
LoveLocalJobs.com vs. Reed.co.uk:
With Reed.co.uk, new customers pay £89.00 +VAT per post, which is the same price as LoveLocalJobs.com's entry-level plan. However, once Reed.co.uk's new customer discount is used, employers pay £150.00 +VAT per post, making LoveLocalJobs.com the more affordable choice. Additionally, LoveLocalJobs.com offers a more targeted hiring approach.
LoveLocalJobs.com vs. Totaljobs:
Similar to Totaljobs, LoveLocalJobs.com offers candidate management tools, CV database access, and social media sharing. However, the two competitors differ mostly in pricing and reach. While Totaljobs reaches across the U.K. and charges £169.00 +VAT per post, LoveLocalJobs.com is a South East England job board that starts at £89.00 +VAT per post.