From £145.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
CV database access
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking system
Email, phone, and live chat.
JobsInSussex.com provides employers with comprehensive recruitment services to easily find and hire locally-based professionals in various industries. The platform features a CV database of more than 65,000 active job seekers, and its job posting plans include targeted daily and weekly email alerts to attract top-notch talent.
While JobsInSussex.com is a valuable resource for local recruitment efforts, it is costlier than several niche alternatives, such as LoveLocalJobs.com.
- Employers can use the job board to advertise a wide range of local employment opportunities at all career levels.
- The platform caters to more than 72,000 Sussex-based job seekers.
- JobsInSussex.com offers bulk posting plans for companies hiring at scale.
- Vacancies are sent to registered job seekers via daily or weekly email blasts.
- The Enhanced Job plan includes social media promotion and a feature on Google for Jobs for added reach.
- Employers can purchase CV credits to access the site's database of more than 65,000 candidates.
- The Premium Job plan highlights listings and pins them to the top of the job search results for 30 days.
- Customer support is available via email, phone, and live chat.
- JobsInSussex.com does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Compared to some niche job boards, the platform is costly.
- The job board lacks an applicant tracking system and candidate matching tools.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other career websites.
We were unable to find any online reviews of JobsInSussex.com.
CV Search - 24 Hours
CV Search - 1 Week
CV Search - 1 Month
*The job board also offers bulk posting plans.
JobsInSussex.com vs. University of Sussex CareerHub:
While employers can use JobsInSussex.com to advertise local roles at all career levels, University of Sussex CareerHub primarily caters to Sussex-based students and graduates in search of early-career jobs. JobsInSussex.com charges £145.00 +VAT per post, while University of Sussex CareerHub is a free job posting service.
JobsInSussex.com vs. LoveLocalJobs.com:
Like JobsInSussex.com, LoveLocalJobs.com lists general roles throughout the South East job market and offers a good variety of hiring tools, including social media promotion. However, LoveLocalJobs.com is more affordable with a single listing priced at £89.00 +VAT, compared to JobsInSussex.com's £145.00 +VAT per post.
JobsInSussex.com vs. Find a job:
While JobsInSussex.com connects employers with locally-based candidates, Find a job is a popular job board that serves the U.K. job market, which may offer less of a targeted reach than the former. However, it is the more affordable choice with a free job posting service, whereas JobsInSussex.com charges £145.00 +VAT per post.